IGNORED

Frailty

Did anyone get this disc?

This movie is quite good. Bill Paxton sure can whip up a movie that's really different from the ones he acted in. I say it's a pretty good effort for a directorial debut.

It's quite frightening I fee in the instance, the perspective Bill Paxton has, in the last deleted scene of the DVD.

I actually figured out the ending while watching this film, even though I knew nothing about the film prior to watching it. So I felt it was rather predictable. An average film for me, but kudos to Bill Paxton for doing a good job with the film as a first time director.

I actually figured out the ending while watching this film, even though I knew nothing about the film prior to watching it. So I felt it was rather predictable. An average film for me, but kudos to Bill Paxton for doing a good job with the film as a first time director.

actually, i thought i was an above average film. the ending wasn't that shocking though i didn't expected it, but the movie manage to sustain my interest throughout.

actually, i thought i was an above average film. the ending wasn't that shocking though i didn't expected it, but the movie manage to sustain my interest throughout.

That's true. I guessed the outcome halfway thru the car ride, but something about the show kept me watching til the end.