IGNORED

What do you guys use in your bedroom?

Shadus

Well, what do you guys recommend as an audio set in a bedroom where placement space is highly limited?

I'm talking about masterbedroom ;D you know, where your counterpart seems to think that a cosmetic table filled with 100s of bottles of things is the norm

yeah, a minicompo would be very appropriate if u want her to feel she is the FOCUS in the bedroom.

One of those fancy blue-light illuminated cdplayer (B&O lookalike) wld be nice as it will give u juz the right amt of light while u r at 'it'. ;D

Guest duckling

Not a HiFi Set...just TV, SCV Decoder, DVD-P and a Radio clock. How I wish I could listen to radio while I fall asleep but my wife don't like it. She find it very noisy.

Not a HiFi Set...just TV, SCV Decoder, DVD-P and a Radio clock. How I wish I could listen to radio while I fall asleep but my wife don't like it. She find it very noisy.

hahaha.... sounds like a full array of things in there.

err... are those sony mini hifi or panny mini hifi any good? err...i search this forum liao, not really a lot of info on mini hifi... :D

I'll love to buy something cool looking ;D

Guest duckling

hahaha.... sounds like a full array of things in there.

err... are those sony mini hifi or panny mini hifi any good? err...i search this forum liao, not really a lot of info on mini hifi... :D

I'll love to buy something cool looking ;D

Cool looking Mini-HiFi...check out Yamaha's PianoCraft.

originally just tv, later got a basic DVD player, then i experimented with a pair of PC speakers with a VDH D102 ( was laying around not used ). For reasons absolutely unknown to me, i got music coming out of the speaker when i was sort of hoking and un-plucking the VDH i/c,... and now i hv music in the bedroom and am still wondering how did it work.... maybe there is a built-in amp in the speakers cos they are not the samll type. :)

Hmmm.. my bedroom need to accomodate wifey, a hyper-active 2 yrs+ kid and a 1 mth old crying baby (with baby bed), somemore dressing table, wardrobe and kids stuffs are all there.. HiFi? you must be joking.. :'(

(frankly speaking, I actually managed to hookup a discman with a pair of computer speakers at a corner, on top of a side cabinet)

wah...your room so big ah!! can hold 2 kids + their stuff + computer!!

Hmmm.. my bedroom need to accomodate wifey, a hyper-active 2 yrs+ kid and a 1 mth old crying baby (with baby bed), somemore dressing table, wardrobe and kids stuffs are all there.. HiFi? you must be joking.. :'(

(frankly speaking, I actually managed to hookup a discman with a pair of computer speakers at a corner, on top of a side cabinet)

Guest duckling

LOL, this thread go OT ah...heh heh...

Qn

1. Err...where can find Yamaha PianoCraft? Dun see it in Harvey leh

2. Besides tht, any other mini-hifi to recommend? anyone? budget as long as below $1k can liao

Yamaha PianoCraft, cost abt $690 (RRP) - you can find them in SLS. Sounds pretty good to me as a mini-hifi.

Another mini-hifi you may consider is the Denon DM30, can also be found in SLS (not sure abt the price). There is a version of DM30 that comes with Mission speakers, heard pple said that it sounds better but also cost abt twice as much as the normal version (never heard it myself though).

Personally, I prefer the Yamaha PianoCraft for looks and sound.

LOL, this thread go OT ah...heh heh...

Qn

1. Err...where can find Yamaha PianoCraft? Dun see it in Harvey leh

2. Besides tht, any other mini-hifi to recommend? anyone? budget as long as below $1k can liao

Yamaha PianoCraft, cost abt $690 (RRP) - you can find them in SLS. Sounds pretty good to me as a mini-hifi.

Another mini-hifi you may consider is the Denon DM30, can also be found in SLS (not sure abt the price). There is a version of DM30 that comes with Mission speakers, heard pple said that it sounds better but also cost abt twice as much as the normal version (never heard it myself though).

Personally, I prefer the Yamaha PianoCraft for looks and sound.

I thing to take note when considering the Denon DM30, the most recommended DM30 refers to that model which only *plays CD* and not the one you see selling at most electronic superstore, that model they selling have VCD capabities. :)