IGNORED

Where to get ceiling mount brackets?

Hi all,

Been trying to find a ceiling mount bracket for my new projector but no luck so far. Any recommendations?

Got a quote from SLS ground floor. The ceiling mount with a plate for screws costs $68. But when I say my projector got no holes for mounting with screws, the sales recommended the same thing but with a universal "clamp". But the price shot up to $180 :o

Can't believe my ears! He says I can't get a bracket I want for less than a $100. So, any comments? Where else can I find lots of brackets for comparison?

Got no holes for mounting? Thats weird..... Can the pj do ceiling mount in the first place?

How does the BenQ pj secure itself onto the original ceiling mount bracket in the first place? ??? ??? ???

Got no holes for mounting? Thats weird..... Can the pj do ceiling mount in the first place?

How does the BenQ pj secure itself onto the original ceiling mount bracket in the first place? ??? ??? ???

Haha, I don't even know if the projector's got "original" ceiling mount brackets in the first place. But my guess is no. I think it was meant to be mounted on the wall or placed on the table. More like a presentation kind of projector than anything else.