IGNORED

music with supreme detail and spaciousness

Loen

I just bought my first Hifi and my dealer has demonstrated it with a super jazz cd which plays instrumentals like "african" drum mixed with acoustic guitar followed by "mellow" piano but the best part is the cymbal when the stick hit it the sound goes fast and crystal clear sonic sound that left in awesome feeling. Can anyone recommend me some cd that has the same action as mentioned above or anyone has any experience with this similar quality cd. cheers

Lol Gas that's the reason why I posted this message I want to know so badly wot the title of those cd that still left in awe for sometimes. I never hear music so clear in my life ever and that was the moment I have been waiting for since I am a Hifi geek but can never afford a real Hifi system. I bought Mission 771E and Nad C320 the next day and asked the salesman about the wonderful cd but he was not working on the day before so he could not tell me exactly wot the cd that i have been demonstrated. Anyway, I live in Sydney Australia, if there are any aussie here in this forum, the hifi shop is the basement hifi right infront of the quality hifi shop. If anyone remember any similar experience with same or similar kind of cd then share it

for spaciousness, try this instrumental cd called millenia-the sampler on sony,. recorded 24bit digital hyper stereo. its available on 4 vols. only managed to get one from hmv, only $15.99 i think. and oh yes, recording pretty good holographic image too!