IGNORED

Def Leppard's new single

Just received an email abt Def Leppard's new album and release of new single:

This week Def Leppard are releasing their first single since 1999. “Now” is taken from their tenth album “X” due for release on August 12th on the Bludgeon Riffola label through Mercury Records.

“Now” is a meeting between the classic Leppard sound and a more ‘ambient’ electronic sound. It is one of three songs on the album the band recorded with producer Marty Frederiksen (Aerosmith, Ozzy, Jagger) – Marty also co-wrote the song with the band.

“Now” will be available on 3 CD’s.

CD1 has the title track as well as an acoustic version of “Let Me Be The One”, and a demo version or “Love Don’t Lie” – both these tracks will appear in their full glory on the new album.

CD2 has the title track plus a couple of cover versions featuring guitarist Phil Collen on vocals:- “Stay With Me” (R.Stewart/R.Wood) and “Rebel Rebel” (Bowie).

CD3 has the title track plus live versions of two classic ‘Leppard songs which were recorded for Channel V in Singapore – “Animal” and “Pour Some Sugar On Me”. This CD will include a special slipcase which will hold all 3 CD's.

For more information click the links below or visit http://www.defleppard.com