IGNORED

Decent low priced Sub

For Home theatre sub...try not to compromise. Get a good one and invest in it and you will not regret further. One does not need to upgrade Subwoofer very often...often than not...Amp/Receiver and speakers are the accessories that one splurged $$$$ on...:P

Desray, not all are so affordable like you.

Xian,

maybe 2*EKO sub that is sold by People's audio or where you can find it is good, cost only S$200*2 i think

Or like me, a poor man HT using wharfedale PC-12A. Sufficient for 4 Rm A flat. Cost S$400.

Can't hear difference when audit it with Yamaha Servo YST-SW320

Ermm...Tinytok...me also not RICH man...:(

To those who know me will know how I go about upgrading AV equipments... :P

I lived in a 4-room flat also...But moving out soon to Sembawang either at the end of the year if not early quarter of year 2003...:)

Now recently go back to studying. poor student now..hehe. Too Bad Last time when I serve NS no pay increment yet...nowadays recruit get $350!!My medic brother gets $557 a month!

thanks for the suggestions. maybe i'll try that Eko brand. was considering the wharfedale 8" at $299 in city electronics. Its for a medium sized bedroom(6.5mx6.5m), not the living room so I'm not sure what sized sub would be appropriate.

Shoik, move new house, i regretted not implanting good cables to my surrounds...now all fixed, cannot change liao.

Ermm...Tinytok...me also not RICH man...:(

To those who know me will know how I go about upgrading AV equipments... :P

I lived in a 4-room flat also...But moving out soon to Sembawang either at the end of the year if not early quarter of year 2003...:)

Although just acceptable for music, its superb and extremely cheap with the greatest bang for buck!.

Try the Kenwood SW-505D for under $340 at 10 inch woofer, dual ported, D class amp with 150 watt on tap.

It will blow all budget subs away even the wharfedale i assure you.

I spent many mths 1 year ago looking for budget subs and this is arguably the best under $350.

I can let you try it at my place if you like, though not selling. at least u get the idea.

if not, try any of those superstores. they have it ard too.

TCW owns them too and there, you can compare it with the other sub $350 woofers and decide.

Thanks for all your help. Will do abit of research first.

Heard that japanese brands tend to overstate ther power output, eg. kenwood 150w is actually 75-100w is this true?

Also, How much Is the Cheapest REL Sub out there >700?

The kenwood is actually very soft IMHO. And it is not as solid built as Wharfedale.

I've audited Kendwood SW505, Yamaha YST320, Wharfedale PC-12A, Paradiamg PRD10.

I went for the Wharfedale as i trust my ears.

For all infor, the kendwood can be had for S$320 in Sim Lim Tower second Level.

Although just acceptable for music, its superb and extremely cheap with the greatest bang for buck!.

Try the Kenwood SW-505D for under $340 at 10 inch woofer, dual ported, D class amp with 150 watt on tap.

It will blow all budget subs away even the wharfedale i assure you.

I spent many mths 1 year ago looking for budget subs and this is arguably the best under $350.

I can let you try it at my place if you like, though not selling. at least u get the idea.

if not, try any of those superstores. they have it ard too.

TCW owns them too and there, you can compare it with the other sub $350 woofers and decide.