IGNORED

Brand loyalty.....

Guest acoustik

Guest acoustik

I am sure there are brands that impressed you so much that you wouldn't even bother to look else where when you are upgrading.

Kind to share what are the brand(s) and what are their qualities that impress you? ;)

For me, it has to be Sonus Faber and Jadis. Sonus Faber for the killer looks and sound of course, Jadis for being a company that don't change their models every year for the sake of changing, and having a warm romantic sound.

For me, it has to be Sonus Faber and Jadis. Sonus Faber for the killer looks and sound of course, Jadis for being a company that don't change their models every year for the sake of changing, and having a warm romantic sound.

Yeah, we got the same taste! ;D

I guess I should be considered very loyal to YBA coz I have a full YBA set...oops, speakers are not YBA ;D. Like its refine and silky smooth sound. Can listen for long. Also like its clean & simple looks.

Guest hifi1

Hi

Just put everyone back on track. Think 'loyalty' means u have to own it first and be 'loyal' or else it is equipments u 'dreamed of' or aspire to own. For me has been using Sonus Faber speakers over the last 10 years so I think I am 'loyal'.

Cheers

And I have owned Jadis and Sonus Faber for more than 10 yrs too!

Since i started into HT in '98, been using KEF speakers, thanks to Clearance. Started with the Q series, upgraded twice, then to Reference series 2 and then upgraded to my current 3-2. Now i am eyeing the new Reference 205/207. Stupidly loyal i guess.

Since i started into HT in '98, been using KEF speakers, thanks to Clearance. Started with the Q series, upgraded twice, then to Reference series 2 and then upgraded to my current 3-2. Now i am eyeing the new Reference 205/207. Stupidly loyal i guess.

What did you do with the old KEF speakers ? Sold off as 2nd hand or pass it to family members ???