IGNORED

Which DVD player can play all DVD9 discs ?

Guest damnit

i believe pioneer and sony have some problems with some D9s ... samsung & those china-brands should not have much problems playing D9s :)

Guest duckling

Which brand can play all DVD9 discs without any problem ?

There is no such DVD-P that can play ALL D9s...but brands like Pioneer, Samsung, Shinco etc, can play MOST D9.

Last Sat,I went to try the samsung228,shinco 8700 and sony 745.Onli sony found no problem playing D9 n D5..The rest hang :'( :'( Sony Rule hehehehehehe

comment:shinco's remote is suck.......

Last Sat,I went to try the samsung228,shinco 8700 and sony 745.Onli sony found no problem playing D9 n D5..The rest hang :'( :'( Sony Rule hehehehehehe

comment:shinco's remote is suck.......

Hmm, never haerd of the other brands "hang" playing D5 or D9. For me, I wiould never buy a Sony DVD Player.

Your salesman must be a Sony promoter. Sony DVD Players are well-known to have the most problems playing back D5 and D9. Some Sony models also cannot play multi-region, CDRW or MP3 discs, and Sony DVD Players definitely cannot play RCE discs, as the RCE copy protection is owned by Sony.

But if you are a die-hard Sony supporter, carry on. Don't say you haven't been warned !

Personnally and purposely bring down 10 hang dvd discs down to SLS to try on samsung and sony dvd play at one shop.Their service is good that i can try every set i mean self serve.Try one of the samsung 228 with the hang discs,it hang so try another samsung 228 it play very well with every disc track which is hang.Price is about 200++ so i brought the set back.

Try the sony dvd with the hang discs again,wow wow it play very well but the price is amost $500 out of my burget.

But for very dvd player i personally think that it due to the callibration and the sensitivity of the pickup laserhead.Correct me if i am wrong.THX ;D