Replace my subwoofer

Guest damnit

Guest damnit

hi guys i'm tinking of replacing my subwoofer paradigm pdr-10 ... i felt its more of a bass pumper and the bass is kinda loose and not focus (or tight as many call it) as i would like it to be ... any recommendations for a budget around $600 - $800??? ... thanks ;D

ps. i hear the REL Q150 is good ... where can i test it and wats the pricing like?

Guest duckling

For your budget, you can try the Hsu Research VTF-2 ($850) - it's better than the REL 150 ($1200) which uses paper cone, unless you want to go for REL 201E, cost $1595.

hi guys i'm tinking of replacing my subwoofer paradigm pdr-10 ... i felt its more of a bass pumper and the bass is kinda loose and not focus (or tight as many call it) as i would like it to be ... any recommendations for a budget around $600 - $800??? ... thanks ;D

ps. i hear the REL Q150 is good ... where can i test it and wats the pricing like?

REL, Hsu Research & Sunfire r very good brand but oso quite pricy... REL Q150 is > 1K.. u can check em out @ Kingsley.. Adelphi...

Phil

Guest duckling

wah then REL out of the question liao ... does KEC carry the Hsu Research VTF-2?

You can get VTF-2 from Reference Audio (Adelphi).