this is an interesting ad.

Guest hifi1

As usual, I hate to comment on prices but the quoted new price for the Ensemble Ref gold/landmark stand is way off. If it is the Elysia, maybe ...

Guest joamonte

Ensemble "Elysia" is the model replace previos flatship model "Ref gold"...thus there are such possiblity...my Siliver Ref(still current model) cost $6800 new,so ref gold should be something like 8/9k?? when new...and the landmark stand should be around 3k (damm $$$)if i am not wrong...

:)

Guest hifi1

Hi

sorry I may be out of touch. What was the Primadonna Gold SE cost when u bot your speakers?? Just for info and give me a reference.

thanks and Ensemble speakers is one which I am very familiar with and truly exceptional in musical presentation. Are u driving your Ref Silver with ensemble electronics??

Thanks.

Guest joamonte

what to sorry about lah...we are all just telling other ppls what we know.... :)

i dont know the exact $ of Primadonna coz i dont dare to ask.... ;D...i guess it about at least 2 x the price of my siliver ref. without the Profundo woofer, base on other country listed price.....

i am driving my Siliver ref. and Profundo woofer with krell FPB 200,sometime shift to ARC Classic 60....

did try the Ensemble pre/power few year ago but found though is fine , its a bit too light weight and polite on mid bass and too bright at HF for my "taste"...maybe coz of my previos room that time is too "live", i suppect.

:)