IGNORED

DTS,DD,THX movie posters?

If u want or able to, I can loan you my full poster sized THX poster for you to scan. (if thats possible anyway.)

I can sell u one DD city poster, the same one they display in Lido out entrance.

I have a DTS hi-res pic on my hdd somewhere, will have to remind me to get it for you. I think its over 30mb in size.

Geez..thanks man...thats really cool...but you are right..how am I gonna fit a poster size pic into a scanner...haaha...

anyway I can't seem to find the DD city poster on sale at the DD website so still not sure how it looks..maybe I'll pop by lido over the weekend or sumfink...juz out of curiosity, how much you wanna sell it for and is it mint?

ps.managed to get sum medium-res logo pics from a pal so those still not too bad...can enlarge to a4 size without much degradation...;)

If u want or able to, I can loan you my full poster sized THX poster for you to scan. (if thats possible anyway.)

Hmmm...I may need that. But I must find a shop that do such service ie scanning and printing of poster. Btw, how much is that poster? If the cost of printing is more than cost of poster, than no point.

The Dolby Poster

http://www.brandlocker.com/dolbyconsumer/productinformation.cfm?pid=84&storecode=20

I bought it last year and its still in its tube. Smells new and has never seen prolonged daylight! Of course, its been visually checked! I let it got for $50.

The THX poster is black in colour and its in the classis THX design with the "The Audience is Listening"

But I think its not cheap to print such poster. Can ask for quote thou. I know in uk its more expensive than a pair of bookshelf speakers. To scan it is another issue.

I can send u a sample size picture of the DTS poster.

• 13 years later...

Revive this 14 yr old chat topic.

Anyone knows of where to get DTS, Atmos, denon or marantz amp posters?

Hi Peterock - i saw u ve a nice DTS plaque at the right of your tv wall - where did u get this nice display from. :)

Appreciate it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk