IGNORED

Audio House in SLS

Guest damnit

Guest damnit

juz wanna check out if anyone has any experience from this shop in SLS? ... located at 3rd floor near the escalator ...

i was looking for the shinco 8700 and tis shop quote me $320 ... quite cheap ... all the shops at 1st level quote me around $390 ...

hmmmm should try kec too :)

juz wanna check out if anyone has any experience from this shop in SLS? ... located at 3rd floor near the escalator ...

i was looking for the shinco 8700 and tis shop quote me $320 ... quite cheap ... all the shops at 1st level quote me around $390 ...

hmmmm should try kec too :)

why such a big diff among the shops ?

me bought my set at merdeka,,grd floor,,, cost me 350 with gst !!!!,,tat time audio house was quoting close to 370 with gst.

tat was in late may.

The DVD player is now right in front of me and I'm sure it's printed on the front "Shinco 8700PS". But NO VGA port at the back! Can't find it anywhere...

how can the vga port just go elang ?

On the right of the component terminals are the s-video out and the digital audio out. If you meant on the right of the progressive output, there's nothing there except for "Shinco 8700PS Power consumption blah blah" printed on the back panel... :-\

Assuming u know what a VGA port looks like, it seems u may have got a lemon. :o

Call the sales fella, ask him why got no VGA out and get him to exchange for you.

Just called up Hong Chang Technology PL, distributor of Shinco DVD players. The guy told me the new batches of 8700 no longer comes with VGA output. Hmmm... what luck.... :'(

Hmmm...that's news. Wonder why the change.

Just called up Hong Chang Technology PL, distributor of Shinco DVD players. The guy told me the new batches of 8700 no longer comes with VGA output. Hmmm... what luck.... :'(

...the sales guy at the shop should have at least warned you about the discontinued VGA port on the new batch of Shincos.... :P :P >:( >:(

Guest queks

Already know it last month that the new batch 8700 not coming with VGA port, because they need to be treated as computer product if comes with VGA port.(Maybe computer product need to pay more tax ?)

Guest duckling

Time to up the price for those selling Shinco 8700 w/ VGA port!!

ps: sorry, not selling mine now. ;D

When I was in Hong Kong last week, I saw the 8700PS going for HKD980 (SGD 220) in Mong Kok. Saw another deluxe series player going for HKD1250 (SGD 280), looks like it is replacing the 8700PS. Any comments on that?

rgds,

ed

When I was in Hong Kong last week, I saw the 8700PS going for HKD980 (SGD 220) in Mong Kok. Saw another deluxe series player going for HKD1250 (SGD 280), looks like it is replacing the 8700PS. Any comments on that?

rgds,

ed

You saw what model is replacing the 8700PS ? Maybe can post the model number here for references.