IGNORED

Panasonic PT-AE100 projector

Guest duckling

You can try KEC (Adelphi), Digital AV or IMM Home Theater Room (both in IMM).

Price about $2700 w/o installation.

Guest damnit

do note that many of the guys here have indicated that tha panny ae-100 shines only when connected to its VGA input ... so u'll probably need a dvd player with a VGA output ;)

Guest damnit

heh i might also join in the panny club if i can get over the most difficult obstacle ... called My Other Half ;D

Guest duckling

$2700 with or without GST?

Shld be w/o GST but it's my own estimation.

The last time I got it from Digital AV for $2678 inclusive of GST and free manual pull down screen. ;D

heh i might also join in the panny club if i can get over the most difficult obstacle ... called My Other Half ;D

How about trying the usual ruse of winning the AE-100 and the Shinco 8700 in your company's D&D. May work you know..

Guest damnit

How about trying the usual ruse of winning the AE-100 and the Shinco 8700 in your company's D&D. May work you know..

errr i wish i could ... but cant use this trick ... cos she's going with me!!! ;D ;D ;D

Make her interested in watch TV and DVD on big screen.

Start by not going to movies anymore, stating excuses like expensive, no time, poor sound and things that turn her off from going to cinemas.

Then say that if u only had a pj.... start looking "very interested" when walking near pj shops.... get her interested too.....hahaha...

Who knows, if catches the drift, she might even want to join into the pj foray.

Guest damnit

Jag is old bird in persuasion techniques liao!!! :D :D

wallace let me know if u're going to some shops to demo the panny ... we could go together :)