IGNORED

Video Logic

Guest Jeig

Hehehe.... i was just about to ask this!!! Saw the mass order from HWZ.

My guess:

This must be one of the highest end type of PC Speakers, but dunno how it fares against those non-PC Speakers?

Well that really depends on which product you talking about...

The Videologic Sirocco Pro isn't really what you would call a "PC speaker" since you can have order it for like S$1800++. Not to mention the PURE series which runs from S$5000 all the way to $20,000

But the ZXR-500 is definately a good speaker for it's price (S$300). IMHO, it is definately the best 5.1 you can buy for that kind of price. Though it doesn't have a hardware decoder so you do need a 5.1 soundcard/equipment.

*A proud owner of the Videologic Sirocco

Well that really depends on which product you talking about...

The Videologic Sirocco Pro isn't really what you would call a "PC speaker" since you can have order it for like S$1800++. Not to mention the PURE series which runs from S$5000 all the way to $20,000

But the ZXR-500 is definately a good speaker for it's price (S$300). IMHO, it is definately the best 5.1 you can buy for that kind of price. Though it doesn't have a hardware decoder so you do need a 5.1 soundcard/equipment.

*A proud owner of the Videologic Sirocco

Wat do you think about the Sirocco Spirit? It looks like a normal bookshelf speakers. And just cost about 400 dollar (including shipping).

One thing to ask, could I just get an Aegis Evo One to become my computer speakers? worry about whether the soundcard will have enough power to drive it.