IGNORED

Any recommendation for earphone?

I intend to spent abt $50+ for a pair of earphone. Prefer SONY. Any recommendation on which make and model of earphone is good for pop/rock music this days? The last earphone I own is a SONY 484 which is surperb during the old days of 1990......

Guest radeon_x1

You can try the Sony MDR-EX70 earphone, i had been using it for 1 year++ very solid bass and nice sound.Cost about 70 buck 1 years back.

Guest duckling

I intend to spent abt $50+ for a pair of earphone. Prefer SONY. Any recommendation on which make and model of earphone is good for pop/rock music this days? The last earphone I own is a SONY 484 which is surperb during the old days of 1990......

Agreed that the Sony 484 is supberb...I have 2 of them previously. Nowadays, earphone from Sony doesn't seems to be good anymore!!

So ducking....any recommendation from X-user of 484?

BTW, I saw a lot of review that the EX70 is good. Some mention that its even better then the Sony 888. There is someone that comment that SONY 848 is cheap and good too....

My friend have the EX70. I think I should bring some of my fav CD over to try out his earphone.

Guest radeon_x1

You gonna try the Sony EX-70, i using it with my MD player and the sound is supere, i can say it is better then the Sony 888 and the 848 too.Nowadays only the Ex-70 can make it other then that Sony hardly make any good earphone nowadays.

Guest duckling

So ducking....any recommendation from X-user of 484?

BTW, I saw a lot of review that the EX70 is good. Some mention that its even better then the Sony 888. There is someone that comment that SONY 848 is cheap and good too....

My friend have the EX70. I think I should bring some of my fav CD over to try out his earphone.

Earphone were used during my school days...for now, I dun even own a earphone - besides the Nokia earphone that comes with N6510!! ;D

Recommendation? Well...try headphone if possible.

• 5 years later...

Crossroads MylarOne XB

or

Creative EP630

( i got limited budget :) )

EP635 replacing EP630? specs seems the same, $45 now....

what about that super sexpensive AURVANA thingy? so solid meh? I can get Creative staff price, so maybe able to get a higher specs one hehe.....anybody using it? is it really so good? how much does Crossroads MylarOne XB cost now? look similar to AURVANA leh.

EP635 replacing EP630? specs seems the same, $45 now....

what about that super sexpensive AURVANA thingy? so solid meh? I can get Creative staff price, so maybe able to get a higher specs one hehe.....anybody using it? is it really so good? how much does Crossroads MylarOne XB cost now? look similar to AURVANA leh.

I think it would be better to get the Mylar3 than the Aurvana. Or the DTX50 if you favour bass.