IGNORED

cheryl fox listen to vinyl!

check out yesterday's (sat) straits times' life! pages. there's an interview with this channel news asia presenter. there's also a pic of her holding an LP record. she also mentioned that she preferred the sound of vinyl to cds!

so all u single vinyl folks know what to talk about if u meet her! ;D

Her working email address is flashed on channel news asia. I think it goes something like this cherylfox@channelnewsasia.com ???

chow botak,

since you most handsome amongst us, why not send her an email and ask her to join us for our next pow wow.... attach your photo along, she sure come one. ;D

yeah chowbotak

Please include me for powwow also. ;D

Her working email address is flashed on channel news asia. I think it goes something like this cherylfox@channelnewsasia.com ???

chow botak,

since you most handsome amongst us, why not send her an email and ask her to join us for our next pow wow.... attach your photo along, she sure come one. ;D

yeah chowbotak

Please include me for powwow also. ;D

dun forget me ;D :P

Ha ha ha! Don la, silk! no need angkat, i will help one.

Ok, don't get excited guys, I have written to her and even invited her to this forum but i guess you guys will enjoy the "fruits of my labour" as I do not have a vinyl setup! Silk, what u waiting for, get yr turntable now! ;D

Those interested in her should also get a Record Cleaning Machine. A pick up line that might work on her would be " Excuse me, I've Record Cleaning Machine...." ;D

Great ! The way she holds the record in the picture, she does need an RCM :)

chow,

this is the prefect excuse to email her la... u be our representative from xtremeplace....

go go go....

relax silk, alredi did but don think she will reply da! anyway, i just wrote to ask her to share her setup etc.

if she does reply, pl go get a tt and i'll invite her to powwow at yr place! ;D

???

But does she really play? From the way she holds the record, it is something that true vinylheads DON'T do! Oil and dead skin forom your fingers? EEEEEEEEEUUUUU!!!! Publicity stunt to be different? Seems to be working, judging on the number of 'jibes' she's got. Maybe her dad loaned it to her for a lark. ;)