IGNORED

some really nice JP HT setup

Guest joamonte

Guest duckling

I like the one with the cinemas chairs with cup holder.

Ender, your house big enough to install 2 - one for you and one for your wife!! ;D

one of the setups are showing a jbl home theatre speakers? i think i saw those giants at best denki takashimaya.

the one with the grandfather clock and snoy scene on the projecter. Never had a chance to hear them though. should be good for hts.

they are very very huge. should be 5 times or so the mass of a mission m74

Guest joamonte

how i wish i got the space....

description on website: 3 large horn speakers, and 200" 16:9 screen (on top)

i think if i am not wrong that is a 200" perforated screen ,the screen is hang up just for photo taking...

the 3 large horn speakers seem like the 50',60' "voice of theatre",Altec A4 or A3 which are expencive collecter item in JP....

:)

Guest joamonte

one of the setups are showing a jbl home theatre speakers? i think i saw those giants at best denki takashimaya.

the one with the grandfather clock and snoy scene on the projecter. Never had a chance to hear them though. should be good for hts.

they are very very huge. should be 5 times or so the mass of a mission m74

that was the JBL9500 with a pair of pioneer(TAD) ribbon semi-horn tweeter....already discontinue if i am not wrong,the one at best denki takashimaya might be other model that look like it,tis model can be seprate into 3 pc (two bass and a horn mid high)but other similer look model cant(including the new JBL flatship..)

japanese audiophile like these kind of big size spks like JBL,TANNOY,MACINTOH,DIATONE etc etc....even though most of them only got small space,dont know why... ???

:)