IGNORED

Clearance Sale at Best Denki Parkway

Best Denki Parkway is presently having a clearance sale for all their displayed products at the store prior to their relocation upstairs to the 2nd floor. Some of the AV products that are on sale are:

1. Pioneer 43" Plasma TV PDP-433HDG - $12,799 + $400 for installation

Includes wall brackets, speakers and TV tuner.

2. Panasonic 37" Plasma TV TH37PW4 - $7,999

3. Panasonic 34" CTV TX-34P300X - $2,719

4. Panasonic DVD Recorder DMR-E20 - $1,919

5. Philips DVD Recorder DVDR1000 - $2,099

6. Sony 38" CTV - $4,299

and lots of other CTVs, LCD TVs, RPTVs, DVD players, VCRs, VCD players, HiFi equipment, HT components, etc too.

As for myself, only bought a Sony portable CD/Tuner/MD recorder (great set!), Braun steam iron, Braun shaver, all at 30% discount.

Hi PSChia,

Can you recommend a tv? I'm sending back my toshiba tv and taking a refund instead.

thanks.....

Hi Bono,

You mean from the Best Denki Parkway clearance sale or just any TV? Not many TVs available at Parkway anymore. Mostly 21" sets only. What Toshiba TV are you returning and what is your budget for another TV?

Hi Bono,

You mean from the Best Denki Parkway clearance sale or just any TV? Not many TVs available at Parkway anymore. Mostly 21" sets only. What Toshiba TV are you returning and what is your budget for another TV?

IM u with the details already. my budget is watever refund i get from the return of my 34ax9ue.... most likely spend another 300 to 400 as the price of most tv has gone up... is it advisable to get a widescreen tv instead?

Most of the display products have already been sold. I saw 2 display sets of Pioneer DV633A today selling at $469 and $599 respectively. The 43" display set of Pioneer Plasma TV is now selling at $9,999 with installation.