IGNORED

Dynaudio Audience 52 - Must Read

Called up AudioJas abt the Audience 52, you know what. KLAS Audio take all the stocks for the 52. Audio Jas doesn't have any for this shipment.

I can't believe it. Of all ppl, why must Dynaudio local distributor Excel Venture give it to KLAS.

Just my 2Cents.

hi, i'm guessing here u're talking abt the "courtesy" campaign that is perpetually on in that shop ?? ???

in my dealings with hi fi friends i got to know thru buy and sell.... it is quite amazing how almost all hv a certain reaction when "that" shop name is mentioned. One chap who wrote to me out of a review i wrote at audioreview.com, have actually said he is willing to do w/o the speaker if "that" shop is the only place that sells it. Man was he pissed....

hi, i'm guessing here u're talking abt the "courtesy" campaign that is perpetually on in that shop ?? ???

in my dealings with hi fi friends i got to know thru buy and sell.... it is quite amazing how almost all hv a certain reaction when "that" shop name is mentioned. One chap who wrote to me out of a review i wrote at audioreview.com, have actually said he is willing to do w/o the speaker if "that" shop is the only place that sells it. Man was he pissed....

maybe he 'wai4 len3 nei4 re4' le.... ;D

huh? ???

Guest jonlee

silk, it's the opposite for that guy...

inside cold or not I dunno, outside sure da*n HOT!!!

maybe he 'wai4 len3 nei4 re4' le.... ;D

The Audience 52 should be S$950 or lesser.

Klas Audio quote me S$1050, with an unpleasant tone over the phone.

Audio Act in SLS is selling at S$950, they hv stock for today.

Just my 2Cents.

Any idea how much is this speaker selling ?

At least "that shop" person treat everyone the same...so don't be too upset if you get his infamous treatment.

I've always like to narrate this experience.. 2 towkay-looking guys walked into the shop. Can see that these people seem quite loaded.

One of them start to use his knuckle to knock on one of the speakers. Mr-Don-Care-Who-You-Are f*** that guy on the spot (in hokkien): "This is for listening to music, not for karaoke".

;)

Lucky he didn't kena knock by the Tow-Kay !!!

Just my 2Cents.

At least "that shop" person treat everyone the same...so don't be too upset if you get his infamous treatment.

I've always like to narrate this experience.. 2 towkay-looking guys walked into the shop. Can see that these people seem quite loaded.

One of them start to use his knuckle to knock on one of the speakers. Mr-Don-Care-Who-You-Are f*** that guy on the spot (in hokkien): "This is for listening to music, not for karaoke".

;)

Guest duckling

The Audience 52 should be S$950 or lesser.

Klas Audio quote me S$1050, with an unpleasant tone over the phone.

Audio Act in SLS is selling at S$950, they hv stock for today.

Just my 2Cents.

Klas Audio used to sell this speaker at $800+, sometime last year when they are having a sale.

;)

ROLF!! :D