IGNORED

Recommend a power amp

Currently have a Krell KSP-7B pre amp, Bryston 2B-LP (60Wpc) power amp, NHT VT1.2 speakers and Linn Genki CD player. All are 2nd hand stuffs :)

Thinking of changing my Bryston to a better power amp. I usually listen to 80's music (not rock), some Jazz and slow music. Can recommend me a power amp for my system? Budget is around $1500 (2nd hand).

Ever consider tubes? An ss pre and a tube power amp would be an interesting combination... kekekeke..

Currently have a Krell KSP-7B pre amp, Bryston 2B-LP (60Wpc) power amp, NHT VT1.2 speakers and Linn Genki CD player. All are 2nd hand stuffs :)

Thinking of changing my Bryston to a better power amp. I usually listen to 80's music (not rock), some Jazz and slow music. Can recommend me a power amp for my system? Budget is around $1500 (2nd hand).

New is 4k+ I have 4 pieces of them, I can lend them to you for a couple of days, but I'm not selling them. You can get them from Germany, I saw a guy selling a pair for 1000 Euro, including shipping will be less than 2k. PM me and I'll give you my HP no...

:)

New is 4k+ I have 4 pieces of them, I can lend them to you for a couple of days, but I'm not selling them. You can get them from Germany, I saw a guy selling a pair for 1000 Euro, including shipping will be less than 2k. PM me and I'll give you my HP no...

:)

err how heavy & bulky are the 4 pieces? and does sky have the necessary cables to hook them up?

I can only lend a pair... anyway he's not interested... :)

• 3 weeks later...

BTW I'm also looking for a recommendation for a power amp as well as speakers.

For speakers space is a constraint, so must be book shelf. Speakers shld preferably not be too power hungry cos no money to get power hungry amps

Budget ard $1.5K each, value for money, recommendations can be for 2nd hand. I went through the threads here and saw a few recommendations for KEC. Where is it exactly?