IGNORED

where can i buy analog to digtial converator ?

coz my dvd palyer dun have optial output ~~then feel like using it to connect to my ps2 ......but do u think is it still the same if u connect a optical cable to ps2 or connect using red and white wire ?

Guest jonlee

PS2 has optical out for connection to receiver. how to connect digital out from ur dvdp to PS2? in the first place, why u wanna connect digital out from dvdp to ps2? ??? connect to receiver make more sense.

check ur dvdp, if no optical digital out, at least there should be a coaxial digital out.

Rite, jowy, I think your intensions are not really practical. Unless I misunderstand you.

I didn't know PS2 has got an optical input. (Then again I don't have a PS2). Check your PS2 if it has an optical input again.

Such ADC are very rare and expensive. I would really think for your purpose, you'll be far better using the red & white wire.

Anyway, why would u want to connect your DVDP to the PS2? Wouldn't it make more sense to connect it straight to the TV?

Pls chime in anyone else, coz i think I'm thinking at a different frequency.

DVDP to PS2 ??? ??? ??? I think I'm missing your intensions here. :-\ :-\

The PS2 is also just a dvd player only, be it for games or dvd disks and does not have any optical, coaxial or even RCA audio input ports. So I don't see how any audio source could be connected to the PS2 in any way.

soli for the misunderstanding ....coz i have a HTS w/o optical and coaxial output ~so how ? my qnes was will it sound better if i connect my ps2 to the HTS (all in one ) using digtial cable or anolog cable ?

Guest jonlee

one point still not correct...u need optical/coaxial input in ur HTS.

PS2 only has a optical output. Thus, if ur HTS has a optical input, then u can connect PS2->HTS.

If u PS2 doesn't have optical input, then forget about digital input and just connect ur PS2 to ur HTS through analog cable.

soli for the misunderstanding ....coz i have a HTS w/o optical and coaxial output ~so how ? my qnes was will it sound better if i connect my ps2 to the HTS (all in one ) using digtial cable or anolog cable ?