Transformers on dvd

Guest wongkm

Guest wongkm

hmm..hi there..i'm new to this forum..in fact just joined a couple of minutes ago :P

i wonder if any of u guys know where i can find info on the releases of transformers (and transformers beast wars) on dvd? it seems usa took so long to just release the first season on dvd! where can i check out on news of releases of transformers? thanks in advance :)

Guest wongkm

U can always check the US and Japanese online sites for the availability of the Transformers DVDs.

Try http://www.amazon.com and http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/

hmm..thanks for info....i was looking for things like the transformers G1 season 1 on the 4 dvd box set released in USA recently....the japanese box set are really expensive :P though tempting :P

Guest wongkm

hmm thanks for the link...but har..this thread mainly about the usa transformes G1 season one box set, which i already gotten some time back.....sigh.......guess have to wait for the other seasons and beast wars to be released on dvd :(

R4 Beast Wars 3 Vol 1 and 2 are out. Vol 3 and 4 will be out 22/07/02.

hmm thanks for the link...but har..this thread mainly about the usa transformes G1 season one box set, which i already gotten some time back.....sigh.......guess have to wait for the other seasons and beast wars to be released on dvd :(

Guest wongkm

R4 Beast Wars 3 Vol 1 and 2 are out. Vol 3 and 4 will be out 22/07/02.

thanks for the info.....hmm...possible to recommend any good aussie dvd site? thanks in advance :)

Two good sites for Transformers information:

Ben's World of TransFormers www.bwtf.com

Singapore site: www.thetransportal.net

www.seibertron.com is also useful, and no TransFormers fan will not want to visit www.dreamwaveprod.com for some downloads.

• 1 month later...