IGNORED

ProAc Tablette Ref 8

Guest joamonte

no such model from what i know.

Tablette(1978)---->Super Tablette ------>Tablette 2----->Tablette 3----->Tablette 3 Sig------>Tablette 50 Sig-------->Tablette 50------->Tablette 2000----->Tablette 2000 Sig.(current)

Guest joamonte

tis is a classic spk..

i once have a pair of Tablette 3 Sig (birdeye) and found that it sound very transparent and detail but a bit bright when used with transistor amp....u might need to use a lot of damping foam or cloth in your room if u want it to sound tonaly balance.

and though can play back at quite a loud level without distortion,its mid bass dont have much punch even compare to another Classic spk LS 3/5A (of coure,LS 3/5A cant play as loud as the Tablette ..)

no bass below 80 hz although the ProAc claim it go down till 20hz :-\....not suitable for HT for sure.(unless use it for rear channel,but again ....nows a day even rear channel of DD and DTS need full range rear spk to get the best performance...)

it a good pair of spk if u mainly listern to female vocal,accustic or classical music that need really good transparency and detail....or IMO the Epos will be a better all rounder.

i heard that the Tablette 2000 Sig have improve in the tonal balance(not as bright) but i never have the chance to audit one..

Guest joamonte

yes i am wrong... :o

tis is a new model i never heard of.. :)

so ....they really do it....some HK and TW audiophile that cazy on the Tablette feedback that Tablette 2000 (and sig) with the 6 1/2 " woofer look too different from the old Tablette(4 " woofer) and thus they dont like it.

BTW since its a new model i think u should go and listern to see is my comment on tis spk is correct. ;)