IGNORED

Ot: speaker survey

Guest powerman

Guest powerman

sorry, this is my first post need support for you guys ;D

1) how many of you don't like speaker in black colour?

2) if no for the above, would the speaker in black piano furnish help to change your view?

3) do you mind the shape of the speaker?

4) which price range (for speaker) is more popular in local?

i) <1K

ii) 1K to <2K

iii) 2K to <4K

iV) 4K to <6K

v) 6K to <10K

vi) >10k

;D

Guest powerman

starting a speaker business? ;)

your answer is out-of-range! ;D

thought off but many considerations!

Guest powerman

powerman,

really surprised to 'see' you here.... ;D

no choice! market bad, hv to expend networking! ;D

Guest jonlee

I don't hate black speakers. In fact, I'm still having a HARD time finding a pair of <$1k black big bookshelf HT speakers to be placed next to my TV for TV, VCD watching (not DVD) and occassion playing of CDs in the living room.

Why black, because everything on the console, including the TV, are black. Imagine how it will look like with a pair of wood colour spks there. Sigh...if only the black KEF Q1 is available in Singapore.

As for price range, for main audio system, 2-3k. For bedroom and HT system, less than 1k.

I don't hate black speakers. In fact, I'm still having a HARD time finding a pair of <$1k black big bookshelf HT speakers to be placed next to my TV for TV, VCD watching (not DVD) and occassion playing of CDs in the living room.

Why black, because everything on the console, including the TV, are black. Imagine how it will look like with a pair of wood colour spks there. Sigh...if only the black KEF Q1 is available in Singapore.

As for price range, for main audio system, 2-3k. For bedroom and HT system, less than 1k.

The QUAD 11L has finish in black piano. Very chio..definately less than $1K.

sorry, this is my first post need support for you guys ;D

1) how many of you don't like speaker in black colour?

2) if no for the above, would the speaker in black piano furnish help to change your view?

3) do you mind the shape of the speaker?

4) which price range (for speaker) is more popular in local?

i) <1K

ii) 1K to <2K

iii) 2K to <4K

iV) 4K to <6K

v) 6K to <10K

vi) >10k

;D

1. black spkrs no problem but components, no

3. prefer conventional shape, round definitely no

4. think u better ask the retailers ;D

hope this helps

Guest duckling

I don't mind the color of the speakers, as long as it sound good, but of course must be comfortable to my eyes as well.

As for price range, I probably will not paid more than $2K for a pair of speakers.

Guest jonlee

heard and seen that spk...like the chioness, but too small for the living room. also, the lady in electrades told me that spk not shielded, thus cannot put too close to TV.

dunno whether she knows what she think she knows or not....

The QUAD 11L has finish in black piano. Very chio..definately less than $1K.