IGNORED

TAU status update?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leonchoo:

I ordered "Friends - Season 1" and "Sex and the City - Season 1" from TAU last month.

Their price for "Friends - Season 1" was the lowest I can find online. Don't know why it's not sold in Singapore. Can't be that it is objectionable since the R2/R3 versions are available here.

leonchoo:

I ordered "Friends - Season 1" and "Sex and the City - Season 1" from TAU last month.

Their price for "Friends - Season 1" was the lowest I can find online. Don't know why it's not sold in Singapore. Can't be that it is objectionable since the R2/R3 versions are available here.

the shipping is CAD$13 flat?

I placed an order of 3 discs last month. 2 of the discs were sent to me soon after I placed my order and I received my package in about 10 days.

Today, I realised that they just charged me for the 3rd disc, but they did not send me an email telling me that the DVD is shipped. I have also emailed them a few days ago asking when will the DVD be shipped but have not received a reply. ???

To me, TAU is still a high-risk website to order DVDs. Typically, they do not bother to answer emails like Calvin's whenever problems arise.

But since some of you have good experiences, please carry on.

I prefer to order from my other trusted sites, even though some DVDs may be slightly more expensive than TAU.

I have received a reply,

"I have verified that your order has been shipped (IMAX: Mysteries Of Egypt), and you were sent an email to let you know (June.05/02) from orders@totalactionuniverse.com , but your email must have been lost in transit. But be assured it has shipped. If you have any other questions please let me know."

At least now they are replying. Now, I am only placing small orders with them, dare not try any large orders fearing more complications. Maybe after more positive response from other forum members, then I will place more orders. I'm not so willing to take a big risk.

Have anyone tried using North American DVD before? Their DVDs are quite cheap. Shipping charges are 1 for US$2.95 and additional DVD is US$2 upto 14 DVDs, more than 14 is US$1.

Are they reliable? How do they indicate their package?

never order from them b4 but heard a lot of horror stories. so i would rather stay away until it is proven clean at least for a year. any way, i found out there are many other good alternatives! fast shipping + good services + reasonable pricing.

wow...than left what? those R1 sites that 've compared are kind of EX. Thunder, DDD....

actually i feel that thunder and ddd are quite cheap. especially thunder, most of the stuffs i bought there are cheaper than dvdsoon.

Last time I keep emailing TAU someone named Ryan (I think) answered my emails within 24 hours. This was after the TAU boycott. My ThunderDVD emails were answered only after a few days sometimes.

so far replies from thunder to me are within a working day.