IGNORED

Favourite Martial Arts film

What are people's favourite martial arts films? I'm a fan of the Once Upon A Time series though they get worse as with each successive movie.

(I hate The One and Romeo Must Die. The kungfu just not as exciting.)

Guest duckling

Any of Jet Li's or Jacky's movies...I think they are great with the exceptional of "The One" And "Romeo Must Die". ;D

Guest hardquest

I like Fist of Legend by Jet Li for it's believable fight sequences.

I only like the 1st 2 instalments of Once Upon a Time in China. The rest are crap.

"Xiao Ao Jiang Hu" - Swordsman is good, the one by Sam Hui, not the sequel by Jet Li.

I also like the older movies such as Snake In Eagle's Shadow and Drunken Master by Jackie Chan.

Bruce Lee's Enter the Dragon...all time fav, VCD dun know view how many times liao.....but have not own the DVD yet...Bruce Lee's Fist of Fury -- a legend film, need no comment....even stephen chow also imitate this show a lot

Iron monkey also not bad, must go and buy the DVD miramax version and watch again

for jacky, i like his old movies like the young master long (direct translate), Project A & police story 1...but not his recent movies whcih got ang moh one...

Jet Li - only the 1st 2 master wong, the rest 'no eye see'...

Tsui Hark very 1st special effect 'Worrior of Zen Mountain' (the late 70's or early 80s one, not the stupid Ekin Cheng one), Sam Hui's Swordman 1 and Jet Li's swordman 2

storm Raider's the movie , although was abuse by the serial (yuk !)

and of course...the stylo wong Kar Wai's " Ashes of time"....

For me the part where Bruce Lee fight with Chuck Norris in the colliseum in Way of The Dragon (?) is the most memorable one. Others is Donnie Yen in Iron Monkey and another with "wolf" in the title, Mark dacascos in Drive and Jet Li in what title i forgot where he fight with this other actor Di Wei set in US. The Latest got to be CTHD where Zhanb Ziyi and Micchelle Yeoh squares off in the hall

wah how come no one mention

the two version of Dragon Inn?

white-hair demonness (first episode)

the Heroic Trio?

Bruce Lee films

Only Bruce Lee films are considered martial art film.. Imo, Dragon Inn, Bride with white hair are wire-fu special effects type. They don't have the real stuff.