IGNORED

Sanyo PLC-SW15 LCD Front Projector

Guest joamonte

i use the SW-10 b4 upgrade to Epson TW100....SW-15 are almost the same with SW-10 except higher output...

IMO if u look for something more easier to handle(and "safer")than the AE-100,u should go for it.

its component input is better then the VGA input so will be a better chose if u dont use VGA connecter (that is not commonly saw in the DVDP.)

but i think u should buy direct from sanyo Singapore if u are really interested cos they will sell u a lot cheaper then the IMM shop....screen should not a problem as u can also direct buy it from the screen dealer.

Guest joamonte

Joamonte, how do you upgrade your PJ, did you sell the Sanyo away or trade-in?

Also, I would like some tips on your DIY masking

Thanks

no, i give my SW-10 to my parent to sing kaka ok and watch SCV....

as 4 the DIY masking..

not yet decide whether to do it cos seem like the dalite electrol casing are too small thus dont allow me to install an other motorise rob inside.

my idea is to add on two black cloth at both side of the 16:9 screen with a motorrise rod inside the casing so that i can turn the aspet ratio into 4:3.

but comfirm will paint the 70"x70" screen into a 16:9 one 2 nite...

:)

Guest joamonte

it a bit risky to paint direct on the screen but i decide to take a try cos my LAV screen also been painted by the manufacter to becme a 4:3 aspet screen...

they used spray paint and so far no problem after one year of using...

actually a safer way is to paint the casing into dull black instead of the screen....but trade off is that u have to lower the casing if u want to watch show Comfortably...