IGNORED

local DA-lite AGENT/Distributors ..

Guest joamonte

Guest joamonte

already contacted www.da-lite.com and get their email reply...

according to Michelle Smith(DA-lite International Sales Partner)...other than Hawko,Rediffusion (Singapore)Pvt Ltd and Light Instruments Pte Ltd are also selling their screen...

i wonder anyone here had used or seen the Dalite High Contrast Da-Mat or High Contrast Cinema Vision gray screen b4,dont know how do its PQ compare with the Grayhawk( ::)price sure cheaper a lot i think...)...?

already contacted www.da-lite.com and get their email reply...

according to Michelle Smith(DA-lite International Sales Partner)...other than Hawko,Rediffusion (Singapore)Pvt Ltd and Light Instruments Pte Ltd are also selling their screen...

i wonder anyone here had used or seen the Dalite High Contrast Da-Mat or High Contrast Cinema Vision gray screen b4,dont know how do its PQ compare with the Grayhawk( ::)price sure cheaper a lot i think...)...?

I had ever asked for quotation for the high contrast cinema vision, though cheaper than stewart, but it's still too high for what I'm willing to pay. It's in the $1500 region or less if I remember correctly. If I'm using higher end PJ, maybe I'll consider, but to match this with a Panny AE100, it's an overkill in price. Another problem is most agent and retailer do not stock these special grey screen and fixed wall frame so they have to indent it. Waiting time can be as long as 3 months.

Guest joamonte

$1500 is 4 the hand pull of fixed one?

actually i am think of order Da-Mat fabic to install in my Dalite 70" motorise screen... :D

may ask 4 a quotation tis afternoon... ::)

• 3 years later...

what about the following floor-mounted portable screens, any idea if the local dealers have 'em?

Da-Lite Theater-Lite  http://www.dalite.com/products/product.php?cID=19&pID=327

Da-Lite Deluxe Insta-Theater  http://www.dalite.com/products/product.php?cID=19&pID=92

m going back to singapore next month and im not sure if i should get them there or from where im coming from

tia!