IGNORED

spkrs cable:linn users/gurus pl advise

hi

I am using the linn lk10 spkr cable from my linn lk140 power amp to the harbeth hlp.

I am considering a change of spkr cable as i have a pair of unused ecosse ms2.3. Problem is, the linn amp only accepts deltron connectors, so if I want to try out the ecosse, I would have to fit one side of the cable with deltron connectors. I have checked with Global Audio whether there is a kind of adaptor for the deltron input so that it could be plugged in with banana plug but they said no.

So there aren't much choices for me to play around with spkrs cable unless I terminate them with deltron connectors first!

My question is:

Is the Linn K400 biwired cables a better choice for me than the Ecosse MS2.3?

thanx

Eh Bri-GEN SIR

There's a singnet class ads:

Transparent Ultra Speaker Cable

Ref. no 511762

Date posted 02/06/2002

Price S$1,100neg

Description A pair of the above in mint condition for sale due to upgrading to higher model. Interested, h/p.92394714

P.S. Do not E-mail.

Name Tan

I have the K400 cables nw,as for which is better,i have no idea ;D

jon, how did you end up using a linn cable? ;D i bet u are not using them in yr main system as i know yr cables are quite high end ;)

I have the K400 cables nw,as for which is better,i have no idea ;D

jon, how did you end up using a linn cable? ;D i bet u are not using them in yr main system as i know yr cables are quite high end ;)

They're my spare cables previously but i'm using them in my main system nw as i've sold my main ones ;D

jonhigh,

if keep on upgrade like that it's just giving us more and more chances for pow wow eh. :) good good good! ;D

;)

I tink i hold too many powwos now nobody seems too be keen liaoz :'( mus wait till i do a big step upgrade then can attract the crowds,nowadays ppl tend to be more interested in higher end system,prob the standards r gettin higher n higher too