IGNORED

Memento LE Navigating Guide

Guest Jerry

• 2 weeks later...

The presentation may be nice but I for one am not 'turned on' by having to go through so much trouble just to see the show on the dvd. They should give people the option to go straight to the show as well. Not everybody wants to solve a puzzle before they get to see the show that they had already paid for.

It's just like Harry Potter Disk 2 where you have to solve a problem/riddle/question to get from one area to another. I gave up after just one minute and never touch that disk again. At least, in Harry Potter, it is on Disk 2 and does not affect the movie itself.

The presentation may be nice but I for one am not 'turned on' by having to go through so much trouble just to see the show on the dvd. They should give people the option to go straight to the show as well. Not everybody wants to solve a puzzle before they get to see the show that they had already paid for.

I have not tested the dvd but from what I see inside the packaging, it got teach u to press "watch" option on the puzzle if u want to watch the show.

It's just like Harry Potter Disk 2 where you have to solve a problem/riddle/question to get from one area to another. I gave up after just one minute and never touch that disk again. At least, in Harry Potter, it is on Disk 2 and does not affect the movie itself.

Fully agreed !

That's why many of the 2 disc DVDs are not worth buying, unless you are a newbie (too few DVDs) or plenty of free time, or a die-hard fan of that movie !

I find I hardly watch any of my 2nd discs in those two discs sets, and after a while, I'm beginning to wonder why I bought the 2 disc set in the first place !

P.s. - I know many of the guys in this Forum would shake their head and disagree with me violently that some 2 discs DVDs are not worth buying, but I'm only expressing my personal opinion here.

So it's not necessary to go thru the puzzles if you just wanna watch the movie and don't feel like goin thru the hassle? ???

don have to go through the puzzles and test just to watch the movie. Just choose the word watch among the list of words and thats it (this is show inside the dvd).

Have not tried accesing the special features though

So it's not necessary to go thru the puzzles if you just wanna watch the movie and don't feel like goin thru the hassle? ???

don have to go through the puzzles and test just to watch the movie. Just choose the word watch among the list of words and thats it (this is show inside the dvd).

Have not tried accesing the special features though

Thanks man, in that case I can consider getting it. I thought that you had to go thru the hassle of the mind puzzles everytime you wanted to watch the movie.