WITHDRAWN FROM SALE! Mix LOCOS,Rolling Stock,Buildings & Cars. REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE!!

Item Condition: good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: PERTH Northern Suburbs
State: WA
Payment Method: CASH,EFT,Paypal
Reason for selling: downsizing

Further information:

3 x American Steam locos
1 x Santa fe Consist Bachmann
1x inter city r
Misc buildings
1x Bachmann Crane & tender
6x rolling Stock
7x oxford cars
3 x oxford coaches
PRICE IS for ALL
ALL LOCOS DC ONLY

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_2641.JPG

IMG_2642.JPG

IMG_2643.JPG

IMG_2644.JPG

IMG_2645.JPG

IMG_2649.JPG

IMG_2650.JPG

Edited by smart
update info
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bazzle
      Item Condition: As new, very good condition. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: RINGWOOD NORTH State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal to a friend, Cash. Reason for selling: Trying to downsize (pensioner :)) Ascension Timberwolf 6643SRTL 150w Floorstanders 

Further information: RRP for these was $1895 when purchased 4years or so ago.
      They are transmission line speakers with the additional upgrade of the ribbon tweeters and associated upgraded crossovers.
      These were hand built by Adelaide speakers and delivered to me thru their Connection in Melbourne.
      As most on here would know Ascension are very impressive speakers with a generous dynamic range and have great sound qualities.
      I am open to sensible offers.
       1120h x 200w x 345d
      Very heavy

Letter from Edward at Adelaide speakers re the specs:
      Hi Barry,
      Sure, that was a more expensive, larger, higher end driver 3-way model using SB Acoustics NRX drivers with extra bucking magnets and ribbon tweeters, and cost $1895.
      Anyway, 8ohms, 91dB (2.83V/M), 31Hz--35kHz +/- 2dB, 150wrms, hybrid transmission line bass loading. I think these specs are about right for that model. Thanks Edward.

Photos:

• By redrich2000
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Belmore State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Bought this a couple of years back. Never missed a beat. I'm in Belmore in Sydney. I can leave it out for contactless collection if you're close. Otherwise will need to be postage for $10.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By Gav67
      Item Condition: 8/10 used. Minor scraps and marks on cases from general use. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Southwest Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup. Reason for selling: No longer have an SACD Transport Further information: SACDs from Telarc, Domo andBIS Records (4 x SACDs)

Telarc Monty Alexander - Stir it Up The Music of Bob Marley
      Telarc John Pizzarelli - Knowing You
      Domo Kitaro - daylight, moonlight Live in Yakushiji
      BIS Yevgeny Sudbin - Plays Scriabin 

Prefer to sell as one lot.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Azz123
      Item Condition: VGC Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BARDON State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal or cash on pick up Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      Elite Screens SB100WH2 SableFrame B2 100" 16:9 4K Fixed screen. 

Frame is 60mm in black velvet. 

More info: https://elitescreens.com/products/sable-frame-series/

Purchased 12 months ago from Elite Electronics for $549 which still appears to be a cheap price for it. 

Great screen though I'm moving house and it won't be used at my new one. 

I kept all packaging and have now boxed it all up as per the below photos so happy to ship at cost to buyer. 
      145.5cm x 32 x 14, 11kg

PLEASE READ

• By davidSun
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Pymble State: NSW Payment Method: Cash paypal Reason for selling: Not in use Further information:
       For your consideration a clean and fully operational tuner from Marantz.
      Tunes to FM, LW and MW. 
      Recently we had a complete outage on the cable network due to Telsta/NBN upgrade. I had no TV or internet for a day. That’s when I looked for my radio to get news updates. Very often people tend to forget old technologies that are more reliable. Tuners like vinyl , will some day have a revival IMO.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ