Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Port Noarlunga South
State: SA
Payment Method: EFT Cash
Reason for selling: Not needed

YAMAHA CDX-1110 CD Player

Specifications: (copied from www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/yamaha/cdx-1100.shtml)

Disc format: CD

Digital converter: 2 x PCM56P-K, 18 bit CD

Mechanism: MLP-7

Frequency response: 1Hz to 20kHz

Dynamic range: 100dB Signal to Noise Ratio: 115dB

Channel separation: 100dB Total harmonic distortion: 0.002%

Line output: 2V Digital outputs: optical

Dimensions: 435 x 121.5 x 416mm Weight: 14kg

Accessories: RS-CD100 remote control

I have inherited my late fathers hifi equipment and as I’m not into hifi I’d like to sell it, he was extremely fastidious with every thing he owned.

The disc ejection system is a bit stickyI understand it works but would need a service.  As I don't know anything about this stuff for further information check out http://www.hifi-classic.net/review/yamaha-cdx-1100-149.html. Based the price from google search what people are asking. So please be polite as 'all reasonable offers' will be considered, low ballers will be ignored and I will do my very best to answer any questions.

Prefer to sell locally but maybe pack/post/freight at buyers expense 

Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_6110.JPG

Hi, can you confirm the unit is working? When you load a disk, does it start? Can you skip through the tracks? Can you program the tracks? Does it play CD-R? Any remote? Just would like more information as I don't need another door stop. Many thanks.

As mentioned in the ad the draw/ejection system is sticking a bit. But I did take the cover off an looks fine and starting to free up, no clunking or nasty noises. I put a CD in and it played and read the CD it wasn’t connected to an amp or speakers. 
it does come with a remote.