An alternative to a Top flight Linn.

Decent reviews will be interesting.

It would be interesting to hear how they have developed on the Superline phono stage. 

Hmmm.

A rebadged Clearaudio table?

Looks similar to the McIntosh Clearaudio table,  except a lot better.  I hope they are using a better Clearaudio table as the basis that is based more on performance than lifestyle 

The ARO mk2 tonearm will be interesting. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Wimbo said:

An alternative to a Top flight Linn.

Decent reviews will be interesting.

..and SME..VPI...Clearaudio ( themselves )...etc etc....

1 hour ago, metal beat said:

Hmmm.

Hmmm alright!!

An image had been floating around Hi Fi WigWam all weekend due to an over enthusiastic North American dealer sending an image to one of Wam's members.....😐

Personally and with hand on heart I think it looks hideous.....in the images at least in the flesh....?

What's with the Linn Klout looking casework?? surely they could have been more imaginative....?

And why tout the Clearaudio relationship...again surely Naim could have invested in tooling if they were serious about a long term commitment....Gees we used to have down here Once Analogue making TT's basically out of a shed and a one Man operation..... 

And who's the Target clientele??....most if not all vinyl aficionados will already have a top notch rig......existing ( Rich ) customers who "want to" get into or back into vinyl...?

Tase.

• Like 1

Yes interesting move--I'd have the Arm if its an "improved" Aro--- nix else

Clearaudio doesn't float my boat nor the other bits and bobs

Strange bedfellows when Naim could have pulled out all the stops and gone complete in house in an all out assault.

Time will tell

Willco

4 minutes ago, Willco said:

Yes interesting move--I'd have the Arm if its an "improved" Aro--- nix else

Clearaudio doesn't float my boat nor the other bits and bobs

Strange bedfellows when Naim could have pulled out all the stops and gone complete in house in an all out assault.

Time will tell

Willco

I really like the Superline with supercap PSU and would like to hear whether they have improved on it. 

19 hours ago, sir sanders zingmore said:

I just wonder how they think they can get an equinox cartridge to play at the same time as a solstice turntable 😀

This is probably a hangover from the Ivor Tiefenbrun school of turntable design - the TT only sounds great twice a year, and the Cartridge only sounds great twice a year, and never the twain shall meet.

Until of course the new updated model is released - I believe it might be called the "Epiphany".

• Haha 1