Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Woodend
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Upgrade bug

Further information:

Purchased new Dec 2020. Price is negotiable.

Absolutely love their sound for the price but I'm hoping to move up the food chain to something more on par with the rest of my system. 

Speakers are unmarked, and come complete with magnetic grilles and velvet bags.

Preference given to local purchase but freight isn't out of the question.

Plenty of reviews and pictures online if you're interested to learn more, including this one: 

https://www.digitaltrends.com/speaker-reviews/aperion-audio-verus-grand-tower-review/

Photos:

IMG20210620215348.jpg

IMG20210620215500.jpg

IMG20210621082528.jpg

IMG20210621082309.jpg

IMG20210621082630.jpg

IMG20210621082340.jpg

IMG20210621082409.jpg

Edited by NADCRUSHER

Your Dog looks like it has been busted for doing something wrong  :).   On a serious note, I believe the lack of exposure Aperion speakers have in ANZ many people don't realise they make excellent products.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Syrot said:

Your Dog looks like it has been busted for doing something wrong  :).   On a serious note, I believe the lack of exposure Aperion speakers have in ANZ many people don't realise they make excellent products.

That's her pre-meal "feed me!" look 😅

I agree, their marketing down under is non-existent. After much research I personally didn't regret buying the Aperions for a second, they're proper giant killers. If something new and shiny hadn't caught my eye I'd be more than happy to live with them long term.

• 2 weeks later...

*bump* Keen to sell, new speakers on their way and I don't want these going in to storage.

Will swap for Sennheiser HD800s or headphones of similar value.  

I have a pair of these and the soundstage is ridiculous. It’s the first time I have experienced sounds appearing to come from behind (past 90 degrees) with just 2 speakers. GLWTS

• Thanks 1