Item Condition: Near mint condition.
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Herne Hill
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: Can't have everything

For sale are my Dynaudio confidence C4's in Rosewood. These need no introduction members here will be well aware of the quality on offer here.

This is a regretful sale but I have new speakers now and I can't have everything as much as I would love to keep these. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

20210411_144130.jpg

20210411_160426.jpg

20210411_144059.jpg

20210411_144006.jpg

20210411_143953.jpg

20210411_144028.jpg

Edited by Shane Stephenson
  • Like 3

Yeah I couldn't agree more the mid range and high frequencies are as good as anything out there. I've heard $200,000 Wilsons that aren't any better than these are.👍🎧😁

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tastimp
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: West Hobart State: TAS Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 4 strands of interwoven 20AWG UPOCC Solid Core copper per channel, terminated with banana plugs both ends. Originally from a 4 meter pair that Geoff at Aurealis split into two 2m pairs for me. The other pair (spades on one end) is also for sale. 
      Further details: https://www.aurealisaudio.com.au/upocc-speaker-cables-single-cable-options/  
      Postage within Australia included in price.

Photos:

• By tastimp
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: West Hobart State: TAS Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      4 strands of interwoven 20AWG UPOCC Solid Core copper per channel, terminated with banana plugs on one end, spades on the other. Originally from a 4 meter pair that Geoff at Aurealis split into two 2m pairs for me. The other pair (bananas both ends) is also for sale. 
      Further details: https://www.aurealisaudio.com.au/upocc-speaker-cables-single-cable-options/  
      Postage within Australia included in price.

Photos:

• By tdot12
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:

This is a LittleDot MK II that comes with stock tubes, accessories as well as:

6J1P-EV MATCHED PAIR  G.E 5654W MATCHED PAIR   TUNG-SOL 6AK5 MATCHED PAIR  
      Shipping only.

Photos:

• By rocky500
      Item Condition: Almost brand new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Tuart Hill State: WA Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Not needed Further information: I picked up this Technics turntable on 30/6/21 on the end of financial year specials from West Coast Hifi. RRP $1999
      Just yesterday I bought another turntable. A vintage Turntable with an Ortofon Tonearm. I will set this up when my new Cartridge arrives.
      So I have decided to offer this practically brand new Technics SL-1500C here.
      I have only unpacked the turntable and setup the 2M Red cartridge. The lid and turntable mat are still in the box.
      I have only played parts of 2 albums, and I am taken back how good this sounds with the included cartridge!.
      Great new turntable from Technics.
      I am located in Tuart Hill for local pickup.

Photos:

• By beark
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Hillsdale State: NSW Payment Method: EFT , PayPal, cash Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:this the mk2 version with hybrid power supply with 48db gain for MM and 65db for MC .

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.