FOUND: WTB: Marantz SA14SI SE , SA12 SE Sacd Player(Id consider others in the Marantz range SA10 eek!.SA11 etc)

Item:As above in Champs preferably. 
Price Range: Fair
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:Ive been looking for the KI ruby and declined a couple of offers due to circumstances my end and they are very hard to come by.

Still Id like to upgrade my current SACD player so looking for the above before I look at buying new.PM me with what you have

Edited by craka
Wording change
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Matcat
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Norwood State: SA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: upgraded Further information: 
      marantz cd16 Exclusive
      this is number 169/300 made of these units
      include upgraded dac and power supply copper shielding

recently serviced new belts drive lubricated
      Includes 1x NOS original Philips laser lens pick up 3x belt set
      original remote control box and accessories

specs

Converter/filters
      2 x TDA1547 – SM5803APT – SAA7350

Transport/laser
      CDM-4/36 Metallic

• By Greg Orr
      wish you were here sacd by analogue productions
      let me know if you have a copy, id love to take it of your hands.
    • By Believe1980s
      Item Condition: 8/10 Wear and Tear with full functional conditions Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Roseville State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pick Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:

Performance:

192kHz/24-bit Burr-Brown DSD-1791 audio DACs The most important: play SACD; wealth of connectivity; video-upscaling capability; appearance.  
      This item is in 100% clean and working order with all DVD, SACD and CD. Reading disc is quick and accurate. 

Surface is wear and tear because of age. But solid and reliable. 

All other spec: 
      please see the reference from https://www.crutchfield.com/S-mFog4kZ46Zb/p_033DV2910B/Denon-DVD-2910-Black.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.  

• By BKO
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Cash, PayPal or EFT Reason for selling: Going full separates PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SEll

Further information: 
      Marantz SR8012 AVR. Made in Japan, build quality is immaculate.
      Bought new in July 2020. RRP 6890.
      Has more than 2 yrs of Marantz  Australian warranty left.
      Has been used sparingly in dedicated HT room.  
      Will power up to 11 channels with 11 separate amplifier channels. 
      Potent brains and brawn for Home theatre setups.
      Has most audio surround and video codecs; DTS:X, Dolby Atmos, Auro 3D and is compatible with HDR10, HLG and Dolby Vision.
      Has pre outs for all channels to add power amps for even more flexibility.

Full list of specs here https://www.marantz.com/en-ca/product/av-receivers/sr8012

Review by Audioholics here https://www.audioholics.com/av-receiver-reviews/marantz-sr8012-receiver.

Have Original paperwork, remote and Audyssey calibration mic with its stand. Don’t have original packaging (my other half thought it’s junk now and threw away without my notice ) but can pack appropriately, as required.
      Prefer pick up as it is quite heavy.
      Can drop off for shipping if shipping can be arranged by the buyer.

Also posted elsewhere.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By QuinYip
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mitcham State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, PAYID, COD Reason for selling: Too much gear Further information:
      Original BOX and Manual, Remote included - First owner and kept in excellent condition.
      This model of 6xxx CD player was still made in japan.
      Hasn't seen much use due to Computer streaming; needs a good home.

Review of this model of CD player from 2012:
       https://www.whathifi.com/au/marantz/cd6004/review

Any queries just shoot me a PM; Thanks for looking!

Photos: