Item Condition: Like new.
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Geelong, Vic.
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash on pick up, Bank deposit.
Reason for selling: Rationalising/Downsizing.

Further information:

Here's a rare chance to acquire a pair of the revered and highly sort after Sonus Faber Stradivari's. A true Franco Serblin classic. These are from the 'Homage' series and are said to be the pick of the bunch. Much better than the newer, revived series.

Bought from Carlton Audio and sparingly used, this pair is in wonderful, near mint condition. Approximately 8 years old, one owner, you will not find better. Absolutely like new and only been driven by very capable, high-end components.

Pick up is available, please enquire via PM.

No original packaging makes it difficult for couriering. But happy to assist if possible, should you need.

Donation made to SNA upon successful sale.

Photos:

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_9496.jpg

Edited by Be Quiet...Listen
  • Like 14
  • Love 6

Simply epic, be there and listened to them stunning sound and a work of art for the living room.

• Love 1

I would have bought them if they were listed the same time last year. 

Good luck 

My dream speakers, still can’t afford it.  And don’t think I’ll ever be able to. GLWS.

I do sometimes miss seeing my old Strads in my music room.

A very musical full range speaker.  Glws

On 16/06/2021 at 1:03 AM, Be Quiet...Listen said:

IMG_9496.jpg

Congrats on the incredible room and setup, well done Sir! It must be a delight to sit down for a listen in that space.

Sooo... tempting. Unfortunately I don't have a room large enough to let it sing.  Anyone who owns it will surely enjoy it. GTWTS.

9 hours ago, Tony@melb said:

Sooo... tempting. Unfortunately I don't have a room large enough to let it sing.  Anyone who owns it will surely enjoy it. GTWTS.

That's my situation as well. I'd like them but don't think I can fit them in my room.