Hi,

Looking for a Jungson Amp integrated or separates, is anyone selling this product? The amp must be functional and in very good condition, will pay immediately if I feel it is worth the asking price and it is for my personal use.

Kind regards,

Mark Z

Hi Mark, might have more luck moving this to the wtb section. Anyone selling will likely look there first...

there was an integrated that was for sale not long ago iirc.

edit: dunno if these have been sold yet. i swear i remember seeing a ja-99d recently. hmmm.

Edited by pezzy

Thanks everyone I tried buying from Aliexpress and the distributor on that platform promised me the deluxe version of JA-88D and when it came to sending it they backed out blaming it on the Pandemic so really skeptical now and don't want to buy from China also bought a Jungson from China-hifi and had to send it back as the amp had a constant buzz through my speaker $1000 lost. I believe they now warrant the Jungson in Australia a little bit late but again skeptical so that is why I am asking for the Jungson product locally.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Mark Zabel said:

Thanks everyone I tried buying from Aliexpress and the distributor on that platform promised me the deluxe version of JA-88D and when it came to sending it they backed out blaming it on the Pandemic so really skeptical now and don't want to buy from China also bought a Jungson from China-hifi and had to send it back as the amp had a constant buzz through my speaker $1000 lost. I believe they now warrant the Jungson in Australia a little bit late but again skeptical so that is why I am asking for the Jungson product locally.

Sorry, MZ ... you bought a Jungson amp - which gave a "constant buzz through your speakers".   So why do you still want to buy a Jungson - it's a cheap, Chinese-made tube amp?  The one you bought was probably not unique (in producing a buzz through the spkrs).

If you want tubes - there are lovely, Oz-made tube amps ... but they'll obviously cost you more.  (So you have a dilemma ... do you go for tubes ... or something that is not as expensive but won't produce a buzz through your spkrs?  IE. SS.)

The only amp I have ever tried in my systems over the years that produced a buzz - was a Chinese tube amp that Trevor Lees was selling, about 15 or 20 years ago.  Luckily for me he was a gentleman and took it back.

Andy

Edited by andyr

Listened to two big beautiful Jungson amps, one a integrated and the other a lovely big power amp...no issues whatsoever, no hum no buzz they just do the biz. Don't let Andy's scary stories put you off, these amps are out there in SNA-Land.

• Like 1

It won't and it wasn't a tube amp it was manipulated to 240V and I don't think they put it back together properly. I have had JA-88 before and it was perfect and loved the sound that is why I am interested in the Jungson brand

• Like 1

Hi Pawntank, Yes saw it thanks but I am after a more upmarket model with the blue screen can't see myself buying anything less, just got to be patient. Kind regards Mark Z

Hi,

I have owned the Jungson JA88D integrated amp - it was built like a tank and performed really well and also had meters! Only got rid of it due to size constraints which didn't allow me to get enough airflow around it (it was a massive amp that did run quite hot) - Could happily live with it again if I needed a big solid state amp...Happy with tubes for now!

Good luck with your search.

Cheers, Geoff

Hey Geoff,

Thank you for the feedback I am hoping to find that model in the luxury edition or JA-99D or mono pre amp set up, fingers crossed.

Kind regards,

Mark Z