isopropyl alcohol - Brisbane

Gday, anyone know where you can buy large quantity  (10L, 15L or 20L) of isopropyl alcohol at a good price in Brisbane? Want to stock up on it to do a mass vinyl cleaning. The tiny $25 for 1L at Bunnings aint going to cut it..

Happy to go with online, but the postage seems to be a killer, another $20 per bottle

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, LogicprObe said:

I get mine from Sydney Solvents but I don't know what their freight is like as I pick up.

https://www.sydneysolvents.com.au

I'm sure there would be somewhere similar up there.

You would think so, but havnet found it so far. SS are what i found also, but the $20 per bottle for delivery is a bit killer  on the overall cost.

Edited by RaoulJuke

I saw a place called Axis Supplies on the Gold Coast......................google them and see what other results you get in Brisbane.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, LogicprObe said:

I saw a place called Axis Supplies on the Gold Coast......................google them and see what other results you get in Brisbane.

EDIT

Was 5 litres not 20L, haha

Edited by RaoulJuke

Thanks for all the options fella's - FWIW based on what i see, even with the shipping cost Sydney Solvents offered the best value - 20 Litres delivered for $95 to Brisbane - $4.75 per litre

• Like 1

Both jaycare and altronics have it, not sure of the pricing or quantities tho 

5 hours ago, JB82 said:

https://bwcs.com.au/

Here's one in Brisbane.

These guys have bulk toilet paper and isopropyl alcohol. A COVID-19 preppers treasure chest.

Edited by deepthought
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...

100% Isopropanol is widely used in the beauty industry, you’ll find 5L for around $45 postage free on eBay.