WITHDRAWN: SOLD: FS: Harman Kardon PM650 amplifier

Item Condition: Good, some marks on fascia
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Ridgehaven
State: SA
Payment Method: EFT PayPal Cash
Reason for selling: Tidying up excess gear

Further information:

Mid 1980s vintage amp. Reviews here. https://www.hifinews.com/content/harman-kardon-pm650

Has a very good discreet phono stage that handles MM or MC cartridges. In fact I feel the phono stage is best I have heard from an integrated amp. Rated 50w RMS per channel but delivers 75w/ channel due to high current   Fully discrete with high quality Elna for Audio capacitors inside. it’s heavy and well built. 

I bought this for curiosity as I had one in the 80s. Placed it against my Audia Flight and it’s almost up to the same level, possibly the phono is a bit better. Has a lot of drive, and excellent detail retrieval and 3D sound stage. Impressive. 

Selling because I really don’t need another amp. Front fascia has some marks and a dent on the bottom LHS, thanks to previous sellers packing skills and Australia Post. Otherwise works well. 220v model. 

Photos:

2BA259ED-CE7A-498B-A1CE-8D433F2D435D.jpeg

DEEE55FF-9C22-4F00-93AF-3EBFD31AD888.jpeg

5E9E85D4-9446-4254-B49C-6FE0846973B6.jpeg

017AA8FD-C766-451D-ACF8-51C667262E19.jpeg

4618ABCE-8FDA-4697-B9C2-5EB327DF7E6C.jpeg

Edited by Mr Thorens

These Harmon Kardon amps from the 80s are superb. I had the big brother PM665 for many years. Great price. GLWTS :thumb:

I had the PM665 and always regret selling it, I did not have good speakers at that time to fully appreciate it. GLWTS! 

• Moderators

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.