Share Your Room/System and WIN with HeyNow Hi-Fi (June 2021)

• Administrators

heynow.JPG

With thanks to Geoff Haynes and HeyNow Hi-Fi, for the month of June 2021 we are running a little promotion to encourage the sharing of photos of member's systems and listening spaces. HeyNow has offered up a worthy prize, in the form of the Sonitus Acoustics "StereoNET Room Pack (Small)", as seen here on Geoff's website. The prize is perfect as an introductory to treating your room's acoustics and valued at $948.00.

To be in the running to be selected as the winner at the end of the month, there are just two simple steps involved. Firstly, only members based in Australia are eligible to participate in the promotion (purely due to shipping logistics reasons). Step one, simply post photos of your system in a new thread in the Showcase forum, along with some background information (what, where, why, how etc) in the post - for extra points, tag @HeyNow Hi-Fi in your post. Step Two, jump over to the HeyNow Sponsor Forum, and click on the Follow button, so you can be notified right here when there are special offers, news, and other interesting updates posted to the HeyNow forum (think of it like a Subscribe button on YouTube). 

image.png

If you've already got an active thread showcasing your system, then simply post an update to the existing thread, with all the details as above (and don't forget to tag @HeyNow Hi-Fi) and subscribe to the sponsor forum to be in with a chance.

Following June 30, Geoff and myself will pick a lucky winner. It won't necessarily be the most expensive system, it may not even be the prettiest or best presented system. It's more likely to be awarded to the thread that is creative, shows and explains why their system is a major part of the life (or lifestyle), why they've made the choices they have, and perhaps insight into what they would change and why, or what they might do next time around, for example. 

It's just a bit of fun - shows support for a loyal SN sponsor, and let's us all share our systems with other like-minded enthusiasts. Looking forward to see the contributions, and big thanks to Sonitus and HeyNow for their ongoing support!

• Like 15

Where we posting these new threads? Going to get spammed with new threads now...

Chill out, gentlemen, there's no harm done.  I too got a notification on this topic and genially ignored it.  🙃  Right now, my room has a flat screen tv and an occasionally functional CD player in it while I wait for my new set of active speakers.  Frankly, I don't think I'd be in the running. 🤣

Which doesn't mean I won't be looking at the rooms of those that are, or think they are. 😉

• Like 8

Sounds like a good idea/competition. a bit of fun and no harm done by a notification. 
Cant wait to browse the posts myself for ideas. Hopefully it has its own section in the forums

• Like 1

It's a competition, so a member wide notification goes out.

I'm more wondering why it's suggesting creating a new THREAD for each person. Not just a post in a competition thread with a photo and run down.

• Like 1

There's already a few threads on showcasing your system but a new one that gives out prizes each month for the small price of constant emails and notifications...yup, I'm in.

Can I have IPA slabs as the prize or cable lifters if I was extremely fortunate to win?😂

I'm taking pics as we speak.

• Like 1

Stick a thread in his sponsor forum, and people can post their photo and blurb in it?

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Ray H said:

For what it’s worth

I had nothing but excellent service on a number of occasions.

Looking forward to seeing the competition.

Creative system?  ^ Game over just give him the prize now. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

This has been good excuse to finally create a thread for my home theatre. 😁

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

This reminds me of when U2 forced notifications on my iTunes back in the day. And here is my current system in the wild Ps.

image.jpeg.322f9769948a54ff94345a0f888a450c.jpeg

Edited by G_goodwin
5 hours ago, G_goodwin said:

This reminds me of when U2 forced notifications on my iTunes back in the day. And here is my current system in the wild Ps.

Actually I have one of those JBLs myself for out and about and upstairs etc - and they are a great little item to own. I was deciding on the JBL and the Bose one and JBL was way better - only thing was the charging cable is poor quality but manged to find a better aftermarket one for that. Mine is plain black though not in army camo like yours 😁

On 02/06/2021 at 7:08 PM, Bengineer said:

Stick a thread in his sponsor forum, and people can post their photo and blurb in it?

I think we're meant to post here, aren't we?

• Like 1
  • Administrators
On 02/06/2021 at 10:33 AM, Marc said:

Step one, simply post photos of your system in a new thread in the Showcase forum, along with some background information (what, where, why, how etc) in the post - for extra points, tag @HeyNow Hi-Fi in your post.

4 minutes ago, lowpoke said:

I think we're meant to post here, aren't we?

:)

On 04/06/2021 at 10:26 AM, Marc said:

:)

Thanks Marc

Quick question, I've typed @HeyNow Hi-Fi but doesn't appear as a tag? Can you please remind me how to tag if this isn't correct? 

• 1 month later...

Would love to see the pics of the winner's setup. I'm curious what the Sonitus products look look like installed. 

41 minutes ago, mbd said:

Would love to see the pics of the winner's setup. I'm curious what the Sonitus products look look like installed. 

Has it been announced? I entered but haven't heard or seen anything. 

37 minutes ago, DrSK said:

Has it been announced? I entered but haven't heard or seen anything. 

I entered too, but assumed that someone had been picked and that it wasn’t me. Maybe we are still in the running?  🙂

• Like 1
  • Administrators

Stay tuned all ... the winner will be announced soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, mbd said:

I entered too, but assumed that someone had been picked and that it wasn’t me. Maybe we are still in the running?  🙂

Hopefully!