SOLD: FS: Sony KD-85X9500G AZ1 LED TV

SOLD
Item Condition: Perfect working condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: ESSENDON
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, CASH
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: This TV was purchased in Jan 2020. 4 Weeks ago the screen went off, backlight working but no picture.

Even though it was technically out of 12 mths warranty, Sony were great and came to the party last week with a brand newLED panel, expertly installed here at my house. Electronics boards etc are in perfect working order, they replaced the whole panel with a new ITti, not refurbished. So essentially this is a brand new TV with zero hours on the panel.

The picture is fantastic, amazing colour accuracy and the local dimming works superbly. We are now going to install a projector into the media room so no room for this now.

Purchaser can check the working condition of the panel etc, no problem. It is down off the wall safely resting upright on a carper floor.

Pick up only and please check the measurements online to ensure you have a car, van etc big enough to collect it. I have attached a previous pic of it on the wall in operation and also a pic of the repair guys firing it up on the start up screen last week.

I am happy to provide the paperwork from the panel repair/replacement.sony2.thumb.jpg.4909981941fc9e16531df02d37dc804a.jpgsony.thumb.jpg.2978825714bf000f570bd4bdf78f91d2.jpg

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.