Monitor Audio Bronze B6 issue

Hi peoples,

I have just acquired a set of MA Bronze B6 speakers in mint condition however I think I have an issue. 
Its a 2.5 way speaker system and the mid woofer moves alot more than the two bottom ones. This does not seem right as the bass drivers should be playing just as much bass as the mid or more. They are being played from a Kenwood  Ka5500. 
Any help would be appreciated. 

Hi Wen thanks for the reply. I have the Bronze 6 in another room and this is not the case on those and they have the same speaker config. Whilst I cannot find alot of info on the B6 I do not believe they are passive. 
I am not liking the sound from these and they are my 3rd pair of MA speakers as I have just replaced a set of B2’s in the same room and I prefer those. 

On 23/05/2021 at 6:23 PM, brodricj said:

From what you describe I see no issue, particularly if the speakers sound normal.

I dont like the sound but it could be a number of issues. Will have a play around with them when I get a chance. I still don't see how this is normal considering the frequencies that are being delivered to the drivers.