Posted (edited)
Item Condition: Near Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Dulwich Hill, Sydney
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further information: 

Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones.

Excellent condition, comes with all original accessories.  I've used these twice, and now sit in my draw unused. 

Can Ship, or Pick Up available - Dulwich Hill, Sydney

Photos:

PXL_20210502_034906347.jpg

PXL_20210502_034913095.jpg

PXL_20210502_035001663.jpg

PXL_20210502_035032194.jpg

PXL_20210502_040027964.jpg

PXL_20210502_035314928.jpg

Edited by audioaddict78

I took a pair of these O/S before all the COVID trouble began - such a good move. IMHO one of the best noise cancelling cans and the battery life is phenomenal.

GLWTS

• Like 1
11 hours ago, nandrzej said:

I took a pair of these O/S before all the COVID trouble began - such a good move. IMHO one of the best noise cancelling cans and the battery life is phenomenal.

GLWTS

Thanks. they are amazing, but i'm not much of a headphone listener these days. I'd definitely keep them if I used them as they do sound amazing. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LWA Staff
      Item Condition: Very Good Secondhand Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: NSW Payment Method: Credit Cards, Bank Transfer, Cash, PayPal, ZipPay Reason for selling: Retailer Further information:  Musical Fidelity A3.2CD CD Player in very good secondhand condition with original packaging. Was on sale in the shop for $1500 but now $1100 with free delivery.
      Key Specifications: 
      DAC architecture 24 bit Delta-Sigma (Bitstream)
      8x oversampling
      Frequency response 10Hz - 20kHz + 0.2dB
      S/N ratio > 96dB unweighted
      > 105dB 'A' weighted
      THD < 0.006% 10Hz - 20kHz unweighted
      < 0.003% 10Hz - 20 kHz 'A' weighted 
      Total correlated jitter < 170 pS
      De-emphasis error < + 0.1dB
      Linearity < + 0.2dB to -80dB
      Wow and flutter Unmeasurable
      COVID-19 - July 2021 Lockdown in NSW
      Please note that Len Wallis Audio’s store will be temporarily closed to the public from Monday, July 19th through to Friday, July 30th.
      To continue taking care of your needs, we have a number of ways in which you can still safely shop with us, including:
      > Purchases on-line or by phone and have your purchase delivered
      > Free delivery on any order
      > Contactless Collect from our loading dock at Lane Cove Warehouse
      If you need help with a purchase we encourage you to call us on 02 9427 6755 we will be taking calls or email us at sales@lenwallisadio.com.au

• By pleung1997
      Item Condition: very good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Doncaster East State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, bank Txf, cash on pickup Reason for selling: upgraded to another DAC Further information:
      Teac UD-501 USB Dac is for sale, the asking price already included postage. It's in very good condition and works perfectly.  Basically there is no scratch on the case, but just a little mark on the top right corner (see photo), but it absolutely doesn't affect sound quality. This Dac is 220V, so no transformer required. I don't have the original packing, but I will pack it well and safe if postage required. 
      This Dac also comes with headphone amp,  and for PCM decoding, it's up to 384kHz, and for DSD it's up to 5.6MHz. 

for more detail specification, please refer:
      https://teac.jp/int/product/ud-501/top

for review, please refer
      https://www.hifiplus.com/articles/teac-ud-501-digital-converter/

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By 075Congo
      Item Condition: AS NEW condition Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: BUDERIM State: QLD Payment Method: EFT or PayPal as a Friend Reason for selling: Wife has too many Ponchos !! Further information: Selling a BLAEST RAINWEAR "Bergen Poncho" Medium Size and White in Colour. Original cost was $450. Made in Norway this is the ultimately stylish way to stay dry. My wife is a Size 14 but has at least 2 other Blaest Ponchos so this has never been used. Will be posted as an Auspost Parcel with Tracking included in the price. My Price is NEGOTIABLE.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Dalspec
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer requried Further information:
      - Five Star / What Hifi Award winner
      - Renowned for shaming boutique cables at a fraction of their cost
      - Review notes  “… results are extremely satisfying, with this cable performing admirably with detail, dynamics and subtlety, while there’s a lovely expressive midrange and firm bass too.”
      - 3m pair terminated with gold plated Neotech banana plugs
      - Happy to post

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By kelossus
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Ipswich State: QLD Payment Method: Money Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Pictures says it all. These look mint and are all original. I cracked the wax seals to get the bullets polished. The aluminum had pitted and outside of painting them black and in true Kenrick fashion polishing was the only option. Note: The 075 do not come with a mounting frame for internal cabinet mounting like the 2402. They come with the supplied free standing mounts as pictured, you would need recycle a pair of cabinet mounts or buy them on Ebay, they are cheap.

These have the original and first edition of the 075/2402 diaphragm, silver outer and inner rings. I have had numerous bullets and slots and haven't had a pair with the original silver diaphragms, blues and golds are most common and later revisions.

Photos: