Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Eltham
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal, bank transfer, cash
Reason for selling: Need space

Further information:

Orpheus Voltaire Floorstanding Speakers

Kiat who owns Duntech and Orpheus confirmed that there was only a handful of these speakers produced.

This was a custom order with beautiful bubunga burl veneer in gloss finish. 

Crossover components from Hovland and Solens. Speaker bindings are Mimas monopoles. 

These sound and look beautiful. 

Condition is pristine and well looked after. I have enjoyed these for the past few years. Vocals on these are incredibly accurate and engaging still after 20 years since these were made. 

A huge upgrade if you owned and enjoyed Orpheus aurora's in the past.

The isoacoustics feet are not included. The original spikes are.

Photos:

IMG_20210521_215523.thumb.jpg.afd8b235e28b029037d031fdd3896901.jpg

IMG_20210521_215748.thumb.jpg.3d06e094ecb3d9585d91bf1fc0341c80.jpg

IMG_20210521_215806.thumb.jpg.3ac585c116bc58c3be7e5b28eaa643e4.jpg

IMG_20210521_215830.thumb.jpg.aba059455485e0683814d03906eec481.jpg

IMG_20210521_220253.thumb.jpg.9298a4aa068ba2aa71a4baf68e1206db.jpg

IMG_20210521_220325.thumb.jpg.7f5856b8ae7e96a39086a14148c9f5a7.jpg

IMG_20210521_220359.thumb.jpg.3f0edaf87c7ec8ff6617312936e8bb07.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By G_goodwin
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Woolloomooloo State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Gone Audio Note MM Further information: 

For sale is my Miyajima Labs Shilabe MC Cartridge. Originally bought from Audio Note Singapore via their online preowned portal. This cartridge was sent back to Miyajima for a full refurbishment by Audio Note Singapore. Current retail in Australia is $4500. I am the second owner, and am not sure of the total hours, but I certainly have not put many on since it’s refurbishment - possibly 200 max.

Plenty of fantastic reviews online to pour over.

Specifications
      Maker: Miyajima-Laboratory
      Product: name Stereo cartridge -Shilabe-
      Impedance: About 16 ohms (About 0.23mV output)
      Frequency range: (-3dB) 20 Hz to 32 kHz
      Tracking force: 3.0 g
      Stylus Shape: Shibata (diamond needle)
      Compliance: (10Hz) around 8×10-6cm/dyne
      Appropriate temperature: 20-30 Celsius (most suitable 25 C)
      68-86 Fahrenheit (most suitable 77 F)
      Weight: about 9.7g
      Body: African Blackwood

Sorry for the crap pics. I’m not the best photographer and cartridges are bloody hard to photograph!

Photos:

• By G_goodwin
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Woolloomooloo State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Gone Audio Note Further information:

Extra Info:  https://www.hifishark.com/search?q=wlm+gamma
                           http://www.eliteaudio.eu/Elite_Audio/ENG/digital.html
                           http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/wlm8/minueta_2.html.          
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I have the original box, so am happy to ship at buyer's cost. I'll also throw in a Oyaide NEO 6pin-9pin Firewire cable. This DAC comes with a HiFi Tuning Supreme fuse installed.
      The WLM Gamma Reference is based on the prestigious Minerva DAC from Weiss Engineering. It uses the same drivers as the minerva, downloadable from the Weiss website.
      This dac has never lost a beat and is in excellent condition. The beauty of a firewire dac is that you don't get the same jitter problems associated with a USB connection.
      WLM have chosen to use a high quality Trafomatic power supply to get the absolute best from this configuration.Capable of handling up to 24bit / 192kHZ through a Firewire connection the WLM Gamma Reference is the final piece of the puzzle for many WLM customers.
      The WLM Gamma Reference has the following inputs: 2 x Firewire 1 x SPDIF Coax 1 x SPDIF Optical 1 x AES/EBU
      Outputs: 1 x RCA Analog 1 x XLR Analog 1 x AES/EBU Digital Out 1 x SPDIF Coax Digital Out
      The following conversions are possible: Firewire to analogue AES/EBU (SPDIF) to analogue Firewire to AES/EBU AES/EBU to Firewire
      Jitter suppression: Several signal re-clocking schemes are combined for extremely high jitter attenuation, making the GAMMA Reference virtually immune to jitter over a very wide bandwidth.
      Converters: Eight times oversampling sigma delta D/A converters are used.
      Power Supply: A generously dimensioned non-switching type Power Supply is used. All sensitive voltages have their own local regulators. The standby Power Supply leaves the Firewire chip powered, allowing to switch on the GAMMA Reference via the Firewire link. The Firewire bus power is not used by the GAMMA Reference. This allows the GAMMA Reference to be connected with computers that do not supply bus power. The mains voltages can be set to 100 – 120VAC or 200 – 240VAC
      Software: Drivers for Windows and OSX operating systems.
      Sampling frequencies: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz
      Maximum input wordlength: 24 Bits
      Frequency Response: 0Hz – 20kHz +/- 0.3dB
      Total Harmonic Distortion plus Noise (THD+N): < -100dBr (0.001%) @ -3dBFS input level
      Linearity : @ 0 to -120dBFS input level : less than +/- 1dB deviation from ideal
      Noise floor @ -20dBFS input: < -110dBr unweighted
      Crosstalk: < -110dB, 0 – 20kHz
      Interchannel Phase Response: < +/- 0.5°, 10Hz – 20kHz
      Dimensions: 430x320x80
      Weight . 7 kg

Photos:

• By edmundg
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Caulfield State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal, Cash Reason for selling: Further information:

Photos:

• By Colonel Sanders
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Inglewood State: WA Payment Method: Paypal (via F&F), EFT, Cash on pickup. Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

I’m selling my Focal Utopia. Since I did acoustic treatment in my listening room I can crank up my 2-ch system a couple of notches and not get the entire household asking me to turn it down.

These are superb headphones and a perfect match with my Woo Audio WA22  (also for sale) and my Primaluna EVO-100 DAC. I’ve purchased these headphones last year from a SNA member.

The headphone cord is coming with a XLR connector. A separate 1/4 connector (connector only) will be included in the sale.

If payment is done by Paypal, please add the 2.6% fees unless using the payment to family and friends option.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Colonel Sanders
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Inglewood State: WA Payment Method: Paypal (via F&F), EFT, Cash on pick up. Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

I’m selling my Woo Audio 22. It would be the “Gen 1.5” model with the phase splitters so the single ended inputs are converted into a balanced signal and still had the excellent DACT stepped attenuator. The units build in the first years after introducing this model did not have the phase splitters. They’ve cut cost in the newer Gen 2 and used normal carbon films pots instead of stepped attenuators using discrete resistors. 

Note that that the amp is not coming with the Mullard GZ34 on the picture but a EH 5U4G. It will come with the RCA 6080 and the two CBS/Hytron 5692 (relabelled as 6SN7GTB) as per the photos.

It comes with the original boxes, manuals, etc. 

This amp is in absolute mint condition.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item