FS: Whest PS30r phono stage relist with price drop

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Artarmon
State: NSW
Payment Method: cash, eft, paypal as friend
Reason for selling: Going up the food chain

Further information:   I auditioned a lot of different phonos and I personally haven't heard anything that was as good at the time without spending silly money.   While some may want a darker sound the Whest phonos are very neutral but not cold -  it's very detailed, well balanced tonally, not too warm or dark sounding, plenty of air and space round the notes with a huge sound stage.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

8B14487E-2752-4EC3-8A9D-4BCB037A4BCD.jpeg

• Edited February 28 by PKay

DE1E4615-F318-410D-ABB5-4DA27D42513D.jpeg

52F7D2A9-A991-4A1B-BFAB-F26500D81CC5.jpeg

Edited by PKay
Photos added
  • Like 2

I've heard this phono stage many times, and it is excellent, especially at this price. Whest phono stages are very neutral, very accurate and very low distortion. I use one and prefer it to anything else I have tried.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, hugo_wilco said:

Bargain!!!!

I don’t think many people have heard Whest phonos but at this price I would be surprised if there was any other phono that comes close to it. 

James told me that Audio Technica and Ortofon use Whest in their cartridge development. 

8 hours ago, PKay said:

I don’t think many people have heard Whest phonos but at this price I would be surprised if there was any other phono that comes close to it. 

James told me that Audio Technica and Ortofon use Whest in their cartridge development. 

Great Phono stage..(I've got the 40 SE so somewhat biased!), excellent price for some one, GLWS.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, TravellingTT said:

Great Phono stage..(I've got the 40 SE so somewhat biased!), excellent price for some one, GLWS.

Lucky man, The 40 SE is the best phono I have heard.