SOLD: FS. Wharfedale Evo 4.2 speakers ( stands included )

Posted (edited)
Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Adelaide
State: SA
Payment Method: Cash, EFT
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: I purchased these last year from Mark at Frank Prowse HiFi with the dedicated stands and they look and feel as new.

These have a really open and spacious sound and is also nicely balanced,meaning that system matching and synergy is easy.

These work well with low-ish powered tube amplifiers as well as higher powered SS designs.

They never sound cold,shrill  or harsh but will let you know about the quality of your upstream components. 

These speakers and really well made and the finish of the cabinets is truly superb. These also come with all original boxes, packaging for both speakers and stands.In fact,everything that was included from new.

Happy to ship anywhere in Australia at buyer's cost and risk 

I am happy to answer any questions you may have via PM .

****Aurealis Litz jumpers NOT included in the sale.****

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

20210505_122444.jpg

20210505_122503.jpg

20210505_122534.jpg

20210505_123118.jpg

20210505_122547.jpg

20210505_122656.jpg

20210505_122503.jpg

Edited by rantan
  • Like 5

@Willmax

I have only modest ability with a camera, but I have tried my best to improve the quality of my photos in the listing, so that you may not need to avert your eyes.

I cannot compete with your artisan standards but one does what one is able to do.:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve owned many Wharfdale  speakers.  Including the Evo 4.2.  Unbelievable build.  And great speaker with detailed sound.  Great soundstage.  And will fill a fair sized room with sound.  You will be hard pressed to find a better speaker at this price point 

GLSW 

• Like 1

I concur. A very enjoyable speaker to listen to. The air motion tweeter is so pleasurable. Glws....

Seems like a pretty good deal, oh, and @rantan is a good guy to deal with. He always packs things really well for shipment (or @Grizzly does 😇)...... GLWTS 🙏

• Like 2
On 05/05/2021 at 6:41 PM, rantan said:

@Willmax

I have only modest ability with a camera, but I have tried my best to improve the quality of my photos in the listing, so that you may not need to avert your eyes.

I cannot compete with your artisan standards but one does what one is able to do.:)

Great photos @rantan your efforts are really showing through, so I've got to give credit where credit is due.... unless you've got yourself a new mobile phone recently, in which case that would be an unfair advantage :lol:

GLWTS by the way

• Haha 1

@Willmax

Nope, same phone as ever.

Just inspired by the majesty of your own photo skills.:lol:

• Haha 1

Gee I can't believe these haven't sold yet with 10 followers!!! Unless people are here to marvel at the photos of these beautiful speakers... seriously. 

image.thumb.png.ace268d7f4a9176e0f02be77f0aad1e9.png

Things are looking good. Just need to tie up a loose end.

• Like 3

Thank you to everybody who expressed interest.

I was actually swamped with people wanting to buy and I am sure I have replied to everybody who sent a message

However these are now sold and will be going to a gentleman member and a good home.

Cheers to all.

• Like 1