Reset of Notifications

On 30/11/2022 at 10:04 PM, Marc said:

The notifications settings were reset during a software upgrade today, I'm afraid.

If you are receiving more notifications or wish to tailor your notifications settings differently, you can do so here https://www.stereonet.com/forums/notifications/options/

Apologies for any inconvenience!

And removed again. Thanks for the heads-up!

• Like 1

Confirming that after 16 months, and doing nothing (again), notifications of new classified listings have mysteriously started again into my gmail account.

Seems like the re-set worked?

Anyway, it did from my point of view (so far).

Thanks SNA Team.

Torben

• Like 1

• Administrator

We've been working very hard on being compliant as a message sender, and now have our reputation at 99+% - which means major providers such as gmail, yahoo and others will accept our emails. It's been a mammoth (and expensive) project to outsource our transactional emails in this way to a third party provider, but worth it in the long run I believe.

• Like 1

Great. Your user-base thanks you. 🙏

On a note of effectiveness, I am getting about 1/3rd to 1/2 of notifications successfully into my inbox, the rest seem to not show up.

Letting you know in case there is more configuring that needs to be done to make it work 100%.

Thanks

Torben

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, TFJ100 said:

image.thumb.png.b673205992fb94a74ec5c4be453238eb.png

I have these items followed. So I'm not sure why some classified items come through and others don't. 

Let me know if you see anything amiss?

Thanks
Torben

That could be related to this setting:

image.png

Ok. Found it (I found out there is a Followed Content and a Manage Followed Content section and they are in different locations), and I have unticked that box.

I'll let you know if it changes anything.

Thanks
Torben