Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's just what I do Ken. I bring people together and watch them flourish. Headphone Jesus I hear you say? Well, I didn't say it.

😎 Spanning the breadth of IEM's I'm enjoying this new thread very much.... Thanks for starting it @Bengineer

This may sound a bit gimmicky,  but I can tell you,   I have played around with it using a graphical programming language called puredata, on a raspberry pi, running as a DSP and phono preamp.  Adding

Gotta get that content somehow!

 

U12T and Mest Mk2 will be listed for sale soon. Gave both enough time to suss them out. Pro's and Con's with each, but really enoyable for different genres too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been getting into IEMs recently. My goto at the moment are 64Audio Nio and Thieaudio Monarch.

@Bengineer interested in your Mest 2

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Enjoying them both, very different sounds. Love the tuning ability of the 64Audio with the apex modules.

Nio reminds me of Magnaplanars. Monarchs have that classic Yamaha NS1000 sound.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Long time IEM fan.

 

Back when I was a university student, all I could afford (after much saving) was a pair of Shure's 2xx and Etymotic ER4P's ... graduating eventually to the UE5 (which I did not like, was too warm and bass heavy) and Shure 530's. The Shure's were near perfect for me and I'm quite sad I have no idea where they are currently stashed.

 

It wasn't too long ago I did a completely unbiased audition of nearly the entire Campfire range. Without bias. I knew nothing about them. I hadn't googled them. I was just handed IEM after IEM dependent upon my comments for each one. Several auditions and budgetary constraints thrown out the window later, I went home very happy with a pair of Andromeda 2020 cable rolled to the balanced 2.5mm silver super litz ALO Cable. Why CFA  wouldn't bundle a balanced cable with  >$1000 IEM is beyond me. Paired to the SP2000 they remain one of my most enjoyable IEM's.

 

think I'm moving onto sources rather than IEM's now. I can't readily think of someone in WA who stocks the Vision Ears, Empire Ears etc... I'd love to see what the Odin or Erkl's were all about and the 64 U18T's. 

 

The portability and sound quality are always what I love about IEM's. If only they weren't so damn fragile. 

 

Have we ever thought about organising a state or local headphone meet? 

 

After all that... I have a pair of Trailli's on the way.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Dr_Kevy
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Head-Fi meets happen in Brisbane and Sydney couple times a year. Unsure WA !

 

Be sweet to hear some totl IEMs at the next one.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, PassionForSound said:

Nice idea! I'll hopefully have some content to add here very soon thanks to @Bengineer lending me his UM MEST Mk2 :)

I was about to offer my Nio in exchange for that one! 😅

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm an IEM guy more than anything - picked up my TOTL choice, 64 Nio, about .... 2mo ago now.

 

Not one regret besides the Silver Premium Cable braid going bad then getting a new unit shipped from them. Still got the first one. Top notch service.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to know that we have meet ups in QLD and NSW. I haven’t heard of anything in VIC. We may need to organize one @damz87 !

 

I think I can say I started my IEM journey with a 1more Quad, nice IEM, but couldn’t make it fit. A few IEMs later and a bunch of holes in my pockets, I’m currently 90% into Custom IEMs. Everything else is hard to like the fit, but I keep a couple on rotation just to keep trying different things. 
 

Not too crazy into IEMs too pricy, for sure. But I’m happy to try them if anyone borrow me. :P

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, remyM said:

I'm an IEM guy more than anything - picked up my TOTL choice, 64 Nio, about .... 2mo ago now.

 

Not one regret besides the Silver Premium Cable braid going bad then getting a new unit shipped from them. Still got the first one. Top notch service.

They do have a good customer service. My A12t showed an almost invisible crack around the APEX module after 2y and they got it sorted out in 3 weeks, counting from day day I contacted them to the day I got my IEM back. (Try to find the crack on the picture 😌)

BBDF4149-C8EA-430B-98AF-DB96ED085A8C.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, GiullianSN said:

They do have a good customer service. My A12t showed an almost invisible crack around the APEX module after 2y and they got it sorted out in 3 weeks, counting from day day I contacted them to the day I got my IEM back. (Try to find the crack on the picture 😌)

BBDF4149-C8EA-430B-98AF-DB96ED085A8C.jpeg

Definitely hard to spot. Their service is lovely. 3wks is impressive for customs.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, remyM said:

Definitely hard to spot. Their service is lovely. 3wks is impressive for customs.

Yep, even being out of warranty they were ok to repair for free. Just paid the shipping to them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

That's exceptional customer service and makes me more likely to consider the 64 audio range. Are the warranty transferrable?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Bengineer

Listening to the Empyreans with the alacantara pads after re-reading the review on Headphonia. With the Silver plated copper Meze cable. 
 

Out of the SP2000 and Effect Audio AK 4.4mm adapter + Woo Audio 4pin XLR adapter. It’s a little messy. 
 

Its such a lovely musical, enjoyable headphone. The alacantara opens up the Soundstage with this transparent airy detail. And pinpoint placement. It doesn’t have the intimacy of the leather pads. But it’s a significant upgrade to the HD800s I had on tonight. And so very comfy to wear. 
 

After all this, considered keeping the Empyreans? They’re the one headphone I don’t think I’d sell for IEM 

Edited by Dr_Kevy
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Dr_Kevy said:

@Bengineer

 

After all this, considered keeping the Empyreans? They’re the one headphone I don’t think I’d sell for IEM 

If most of us in these threads are being honest with ourselves, I'm not sure we consider keeping any gear. I might buy another pair, I do like them.

 

At the moment I'm not enjoying any over head types, running mostly speakers. Figures I'd have a squiz in the IEM world, see how they compare.

 

My collection is a fluid one, it seems haha.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Over the years, I have tried so many over-ear and on-ear headphones, and love the sound, but in the end, could never live with them for long sessions, as they made my ears feel too hot, especially in Qld summers. 

 

However, the sound of iems that I tried was always a bit lacking.   Partly lack of bass, and thin sounding.  I put that all down to limits of a small diaphragm.    Best bass was from the type with rubber plugs that seal the ear canal.     The result with these was better, but was so vairable depending on how hard I inserted them and I wasn't sure I liked the feel when they were pushed in hard (which gave best bass).

 

What has changed for me, since I last tried iems, is a new shape for the type that just sit in the ear.  I saw this new shape in some free ones that came with my Samsung, and later, Oppo phones.  Looks like this...

 

image.png.2a74b1a971054e9fbdeeada4dbd9ce61.png

 

 

These feel great.  The sound isn't too bad either,  so I am back experimenting.  

 

Also,  the player that I use in my phone now,  Poweramp,  seems to have very good sound processing, and the equaliser seems to work well without muddying the sound too much.  So,  I am refining some eq profiles for a range of cheap iems and really giving them a good tryout.

 

I have the Oppo iems (above), some Samsung that are similar, and some Samsung of the rubber plug in style,  and also some old-school Sennheisers that just hang a round disc in the ear.  Nothing expensive yet.

 

I am also thinking of maybe Bluetooth types.  I was surprised they have come down in price.  Officeworks sell a pair that look like the Oppos above, starting at $15.

 

My aim is to see if I can be fairly happy with one of the ones I have already, by using the eq to fix the sound,  then consider buying something more expensive.

 

edit:  pictures of the cheap ones I am experimenting with

2021-05-04_13-22-18.jpg.e92dba4299e41d9377eb80f91028aae7.jpg

2021-05-04_13-21-36.jpg.ca200dea7bf2144e31faa71e6ca5928d.jpg

2021-05-04_13-23-14.jpg.6e44e69fcbd16d09619dd70228afd60f.jpg

2021-05-04_13-23-59.jpg.fc98354ee9b9abbd21d4ce9d391823b8.jpg

 

Edited by aussievintage
Link to post
Share on other sites

While I listen to speakers at least 99% of the time, for travelling IEMs or headphones are the way to go.:lol:

I have an old pair of Phonak Audéo PFE 112s that still give great musical engagement for me.

They are a shallow insert IEM and despite the high quality and great sound Phonak went back to making hearing aids only.

AUDEO.jpg.a3c2575a40d8cb41ba471b48ed98ab2c.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GregWormald said:

While I listen to speakers at least 99% of the time, for travelling IEMs or headphones are the way to go.:lol:

I have an old pair of Phonak Audéo PFE 112s that still give great musical engagement for me.

They are a shallow insert IEM and despite the high quality and great sound Phonak went back to making hearing aids only.

AUDEO.jpg.a3c2575a40d8cb41ba471b48ed98ab2c.jpg

I remember those. Old now!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GregWormald said:

They are a shallow insert IEM

 

So, what is "shallow" and presumably, the opposite, "deep".   Can you tell just by looking at them?

 

8 minutes ago, Bengineer said:

for travelling IEMs or headphones are the way to go.:lol:

 

Indeed, that's the main reason I want them.  For me, it's while I am away in our caravan, mostly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, aussievintage said:

So, what is "shallow" and presumably, the opposite, "deep".   Can you tell just by looking at them?

Shallow means (to me) that they only go in a bit further than standard earbuds, like enough to seal for the bass and to not fall out.

I can tell by looking, yes. Compare the deep insertion Etymotics with the image in my post.

image.png.d478d4b2aadc28354eab8193b6c7a898.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, GregWormald said:

Shallow means (to me) that they only go in a bit further than standard earbuds, like enough to seal for the bass and to not fall out.

I can tell by looking, yes. Compare the deep insertion Etymotics with the image in my post.

image.png.d478d4b2aadc28354eab8193b6c7a898.png

 

Oh yes.  I see.  In fact, I didn't know things like that deep insert one existed.  Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

If I was towing a caravan I'm sure I could find room for a pair of full sized headphones and probably an amp as well.:) There's certainly more room in a 'van than an airline carry-on bag.  The music would be on my 'phone.

 

The IEMs are very good at blocking out noise as well, and they have sound quality that beats all but the very best of the noise-reducing headphones. Blocking the aircraft environment noise was a major factor for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Etymotic are the deepest universal. They touch your soul.

 

When done right, they also offer the best isolation, up there with proper sealed customs.

 

I used to wear them in the office, force people to tap me on the shoulder.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, GregWormald said:

If I was towing a caravan I'm sure I could find room for a pair of full sized headphones and probably an amp as well.:)

 

Unfortunately, as I said, I have tried and tried, but headphones are too hot for me.  I can only stand them for short term.    I do have a decent JBL bluetooth speaker system,  but sometimes you just want to listen at normal volume (something caravan parks do not like :) ) 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bengineer said:

The Etymotic are the deepest universal. They touch your soul.

 

When done right, they also offer the best isolation, up there with proper sealed customs.

 

I used to wear them in the office, force people to tap me on the shoulder.


I perforated my left eardrum removing ER4S with silicone tips. I'd owned them a few years and always broke the seal by lifitng upward before removal, just one time in a rush I forget and literally reverse suction pulled my ear drum, the pain was one of the worst I've ever felt. It took many months to heal even 5+years later still isn't perfect.

I adored the sound of ER4S with a nice little portable amp but wouldn't use them after that.

Anyway, the best IEMs ever made and in the universe are Tralucent Audio 1Plus2, tried, owned and tested by myself.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, heard of nasty ear canal infections as well. Need to regularly clean and change tips

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AudioGeek said:

Yeah, heard of nasty ear canal infections as well. Need to regularly clean and change tips

 

hmmm...  making me lean towards non-sealing iems, this is.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, just don't be silly. Twist them out slowly, and clean the tips. Like a normal competent human! Haha 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, aussievintage said:

 

hmmm...  making me lean towards non-sealing iems, this is.


Etymotic IEMs are unique with their deep insertion, most regular IEMs are ok. :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Etymotic is too much for me. Feel like my ears are getting violated. But they sound great. 😌 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Those triple plug Etymotic ER4P's were my first serious IEM. I remember having to save for ages, spending hours on forums and then really loving how 'natural' I thought they sound. The detail on the Etymotics stay with me several decades later.

 

As for el cheapo's I was rather impressed with the AirPods Pro. They reminded me of my Shure's. Just so comfortable. 

 

A2A have nearly persuaded me to go custom. Campfire have an 'audiophile' custom option that goes only to the first ear bend and should be rather comfortable. Apparently a good custom fit takes IEM audio to a new level. As we all know, IEM's can sound terrible with a poor fit.

 

I've been lucky and done really well with stock tip options most of the time.

 

My first listen to these lasted about 20 seconds before I realised the medium tips were too small. That plasticky, thin sound with no bass and over sparkly treble. A few rolls of the included tip options to my usual 'large' size and I'm enjoying these little birds that arrived today.

 

 

IMG_3070.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Dr_Kevy said:

Those triple plug Etymotic ER4P's were my first serious IEM. I remember having to save for ages, spending hours on forums and then really loving how 'natural' I thought they sound. The detail on the Etymotics stay with me several decades later.

 

As for el cheapo's I was rather impressed with the AirPods Pro. They reminded me of my Shure's. Just so comfortable. 

 

A2A have nearly persuaded me to go custom. Campfire have an 'audiophile' custom option that goes only to the first ear bend and should be rather comfortable. Apparently a good custom fit takes IEM audio to a new level. As we all know, IEM's can sound terrible with a poor fit.

 

I've been lucky and done really well with stock tip options most of the time.

 

My first listen to these lasted about 20 seconds before I realised the medium tips were too small. That plasticky, thin sound with no bass and over sparkly treble. A few rolls of the included tip options to my usual 'large' size and I'm enjoying these little birds that arrived today.

 

 

IMG_3070.jpeg

I may say I persuaded myself to go Customs, I got tired of trying to find the right fit and always got some sort of discomfort after a few minutes. Out of 5 IEMs around here today, 3 are customs and 0 regret. 
 

PS. Let us know your thoughts on the Trailli vs your current ones. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Trailii has been rather extensively reviewed by Headfonia and Twister6. Noting both have top-end IEM's sent to them by local distributors.

 

Initial thoughts:

 

Packaging is very utilitarian. Brown cardboard box. That's it. The Van Nuys box goes very well with my SP2000 as I have the matching Van Nuys AK case.

 

PWA 1960's cable. Study. Black. Understated. Yes, there are microphonics if you tap it. Touch it. Stroke it. But if you are listening to these, you're going to be not likely to be moving. It doesn't bother me. Cable length is rather short. I haven't measured it, but <1m. I haven't cable rolled but seriously, people pay that much for a cable? 


Very understated. None of the flashy faceplates nor stabilised wood nor Stirling silver. Photopolymer. Yep. It's hard, slick and you'd think these were hearing aids. Wide bore 5.5mm tips are comfortable and very lightweight. More comfortable than my Andromeda 2020's. I can't think of a lighter IEM with the number of  drivers. I wouldn't want to drop them though.

 

Fit is important. I had no trouble with large stock tips. Similar to Spinfit 500 tips. Rolling on the large tip to the wide-bore IEM was a *****. I had to invert the tip and stretch it over. First go took 5 minutes though subsequent attempts once I got the rolling technique right was about 30 seconds. 

 

Soundstage is as they say in the reviews very wide for an IEM. Wider than the Utopia. Doesn't quite have the depth. Not as wide as the HD800S. Perhaps not dissimilar to the alacantara pads on the Empyrean. Precise. You'd expect it to be at this price point. More precise than the Andromeda 2020.

 

Detail, separation and clarity are the best I've heard. Period. More forgiving than the Utopia perhaps. Have you ever gone from the Chord TT2 and then plugged into the DCS Bartok? A significant step up from the Andromeda's. You can hear each individual note on Piano tracks. I often use The Piano Guys and Lang Lang at the Movies (Gladiator) as test tracks. Tuning seems neutral though there's a slight forward in the mids that gives it a subtle musicality. I can only imagine what these would sound like out of a tube amp and have heard great things in those who pair them with a Cayin C9. I've heard these compared to the Susvara in sound signature. I can relate to the comparison as the signature isn't dissimilar to the HifiMan. Or the HD800S.

 

Bass. It's not quite dynamic driver bass. Empy's , Utopia all do it much better. But it's precise, measured and controlled with sufficient attack. Nowhere as plastic as the Andromeda 2020's. Then again, bass isn't the CFA Andro's strong point. I haven't played a heavy bass track out of them. Source matters. The bass is much more impressive out of the Hugo2 than it is out of the more neutral SP2000. 

 

Listening to Bon Jovi's 'Living on a Prayer' -> it feels more like you're at a recording studio than the mosh pit.That may however be source specific. The SP2000 isn't known to be a bass head DAP. There's a preciseness to the bass attack and decay on "It's my Life'. It's not the deep, resonating Planar bass.

 

Mids. Nothing and everything to sing home about. I can't fault it. Hard to describe. It's just 'nice'. Smooth and sings well. Relaxing and not as forward as the Andromeda's. 

 

Highs. Marginally bright and sparkly. But not sibilant. I'd use the high roll off filter on the Hugo2 on certain tracks. Reminds me of the Utopia here. Extension, sparkle and all the usual words are as good as they get. 

 

Surprisingly not fatiguing. There's a very subtle synthesised sound from Balanced Armatures you can never escape. That is if you're sensitive to the difference between BA and Dynamic Drivers/Planars. Detail and clarity are the strong points on the bird. 

 

Note: very posh packaging below.

 

IMG_3067.jpeg

IMG_3079.jpeg

Edited by Dr_Kevy
Link to post
Share on other sites

5.5mm bore, yikes. I'd have to just use them tipless hahah.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, aussievintage said:

Over the years, I have tried so many over-ear and on-ear headphones, and love the sound, but in the end, could never live with them for long sessions, as they made my ears feel too hot, especially in Qld summers. 

 

However, the sound of iems that I tried was always a bit lacking.   Partly lack of bass, and thin sounding.  I put that all down to limits of a small diaphragm.    Best bass was from the type with rubber plugs that seal the ear canal.     The result with these was better, but was so vairable depending on how hard I inserted them and I wasn't sure I liked the feel when they were pushed in hard (which gave best bass).

 

What has changed for me, since I last tried iems, is a new shape for the type that just sit in the ear.  I saw this new shape in some free ones that came with my Samsung, and later, Oppo phones.  Looks like this...

 

image.png.2a74b1a971054e9fbdeeada4dbd9ce61.png

 

 

These feel great.  The sound isn't too bad either,  so I am back experimenting.  

 

Also,  the player that I use in my phone now,  Poweramp,  seems to have very good sound processing, and the equaliser seems to work well without muddying the sound too much.  So,  I am refining some eq profiles for a range of cheap iems and really giving them a good tryout.

 

I have the Oppo iems (above), some Samsung that are similar, and some Samsung of the rubber plug in style,  and also some old-school Sennheisers that just hang a round disc in the ear.  Nothing expensive yet.

 

I am also thinking of maybe Bluetooth types.  I was surprised they have come down in price.  Officeworks sell a pair that look like the Oppos above, starting at $15.

 

My aim is to see if I can be fairly happy with one of the ones I have already, by using the eq to fix the sound,  then consider buying something more expensive.

 

edit:  pictures of the cheap ones I am experimenting with

2021-05-04_13-22-18.jpg.e92dba4299e41d9377eb80f91028aae7.jpg

2021-05-04_13-21-36.jpg.ca200dea7bf2144e31faa71e6ca5928d.jpg

2021-05-04_13-23-14.jpg.6e44e69fcbd16d09619dd70228afd60f.jpg

2021-05-04_13-23-59.jpg.fc98354ee9b9abbd21d4ce9d391823b8.jpg

 

Try wearing a pair of industrial earmuffs over the top of these IEMs. I put a pair over the top of my Airbuds the other day and the bass response and isolation was amazing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Try this one simple hack that headphone companies don't want you to know. The results will shock you.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dr_Kevy said:

Trailii has been rather extensively reviewed by Headfonia and Twister6. Noting both have top-end IEM's sent to them by local distributors.

 

Initial thoughts:

 

Packaging is very utilitarian. Brown cardboard box. That's it. The Van Nuys box goes very well with my SP2000 as I have the matching Van Nuys AK case.

 

PWA 1960's cable. Study. Black. Understated. Yes, there are microphonics if you tap it. Touch it. Stroke it. But if you are listening to these, you're going to be not likely to be moving. It doesn't bother me. Cable length is rather short. I haven't measured it, but <1m. I haven't cable rolled but seriously, people pay that much for a cable? 


Very understated. None of the flashy faceplates nor stabilised wood nor Stirling silver. Photopolymer. Yep. It's hard, slick and you'd think these were hearing aids. Wide bore 5.5mm tips are comfortable and very lightweight. More comfortable than my Andromeda 2020's. I can't think of a lighter IEM with the number of  drivers. I wouldn't want to drop them though.

 

Fit is important. I had no trouble with large stock tips. Similar to Spinfit 500 tips. Rolling on the large tip to the wide-bore IEM was a *****. I had to invert the tip and stretch it over. First go took 5 minutes though subsequent attempts once I got the rolling technique right was about 30 seconds. 

 

Soundstage is as they say in the reviews very wide for an IEM. Wider than the Utopia. Doesn't quite have the depth. Not as wide as the HD800S. Perhaps not dissimilar to the alacantara pads on the Empyrean. Precise. You'd expect it to be at this price point. More precise than the Andromeda 2020.

 

Detail, separation and clarity are the best I've heard. Period. More forgiving than the Utopia perhaps. Have you ever gone from the Chord TT2 and then plugged into the DCS Bartok? A significant step up from the Andromeda's. You can hear each individual note on Piano tracks. I often use The Piano Guys and Lang Lang at the Movies (Gladiator) as test tracks. Tuning seems neutral though there's a slight forward in the mids that gives it a subtle musicality. I can only imagine what these would sound like out of a tube amp and have heard great things in those who pair them with a Cayin C9. I've heard these compared to the Susvara in sound signature. I can relate to the comparison as the signature isn't dissimilar to the HifiMan. Or the HD800S.

 

Bass. It's not quite dynamic driver bass. Empy's , Utopia all do it much better. But it's precise, measured and controlled with sufficient attack. Nowhere as plastic as the Andromeda 2020's. Then again, bass isn't the CFA Andro's strong point. I haven't played a heavy bass track out of them. Source matters. The bass is much more impressive out of the Hugo2 than it is out of the more neutral SP2000. 

 

Listening to Bon Jovi's 'Living on a Prayer' -> it feels more like you're at a recording studio than the mosh pit.That may however be source specific. The SP2000 isn't known to be a bass head DAP. There's a preciseness to the bass attack and decay on "It's my Life'. It's not the deep, resonating Planar bass.

 

Mids. Nothing and everything to sing home about. I can't fault it. Hard to describe. It's just 'nice'. Smooth and sings well. Relaxing and not as forward as the Andromeda's. 

 

Highs. Marginally bright and sparkly. But not sibilant. I'd use the high roll off filter on the Hugo2 on certain tracks. Reminds me of the Utopia here. Extension, sparkle and all the usual words are as good as they get. 

 

Surprisingly not fatiguing. There's a very subtle synthesised sound from Balanced Armatures you can never escape. That is if you're sensitive to the difference between BA and Dynamic Drivers/Planars. Detail and clarity are the strong points on the bird. 

 

Note: very posh packaging below.

 

IMG_3067.jpeg

IMG_3079.jpeg


thanks for the comments, mate. I’m not a big fan of Headfonia and actually prefer “real user” comments instead of a full review (those are more product showcase). I am curious about it, but as per your comments, doesn’t look like it is “the end of the game” IEM for the price. 
 

Andromeda Mids are an interesting thing, I used to love it until I tried a feel other IEMs side by side (M9, Z1r, A12t)

 

1 hour ago, Bengineer said:

5.5mm bore, yikes. I'd have to just use them tipless hahah.

5.5mm is definitely something to have an eye on. The usual 4mm is already a pain for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...