FS: Withdrawn from sale. Musical Fidelity A3 CD player.

Item Condition: Used but in mint condition.
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Balwyn
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal or cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Too many cd players.

Further information:  This unit is in perfect working order and, as far as I can see in mint cosmetic condition.

It has the original remote and a spare, brand new, laser unit. I never needed it but you never know.

Sorry to see it go, it is a thing of beauty. If you have an A3 amp, even more gorgeous.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_0665 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0666 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0667 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0668 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0669 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0670 - Copy.JPG

Edited by Vinyl Junckie
Sold elsewhere
  • Like 1

I had one of these a few years ago. I also had a newer CD player from a well known respected brand, and while the MF didn't dig up quite as much detail as the other, newer one, it delivered the detail in a far, far better way. This is a very good machine. If you're in the market for this kind of money, don't hesitate - buy! GLWTS.